[PC] serial bounty listers.......

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by diva of destruction, Mar 12, 2012.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Not sure if this idea is formed enough for a post, but I am going for it.

I for one, am SICK and TIRED of the same pirates listing me, not for anything I have done, but because they can. It is personal, and spiteful.

I propose that after listing one victim so many times, chances would increase for the bounty lister to be listed himself.....or simply kill the lister and the coin to go to the victim. (similar to the bounty boss?)

I have one player, thousands of levels ahead of me, who will list me every day, 1 to 10 times a day. He loses nothing. I lose massive xp.

NOT RIGHT.

of course, I can list him back, and put up with setting counters for the rest of the day.......KANO YOU CAN DO BETTER!

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

he's losing money. If he's not losing enough to hurt him its your own fault for having a small bounty...

3. diva of destruction

no honey my bounty is better than average. that is not the issue........

4. diva of destruction

and he is not losing money, he is passing it over to his friends through my bounty.....

5. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

ooo COOL! I got to "honey"
    I wonder if thats between recruit and apprentice level lol
    you got ways to protect yourself in the game, rig his ignition... it will cost him money and xp...
    I dont think Kano can solve your problems for you.

6. diva of destruction

Shucks. maybe someone will call me honey and I can get promotion. lol.

I utilize all tools within the game to protect myself. It does cost him xp and money. he don't seem to mind. I can prevail with counters, he don't seem to mind.

This is about a hater. HE DON"T MIND.

I am sure there are plenty of players that have one or two that do this to them as well. There must be some creative way to curtail it.

DoNRaDu likes this.
  7. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

there! i voted up for you. maybe if i call you "honey" a few times you'll get there :) HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY!

8. diva of destruction

woo hoo! THANKS HONEY! lolol

9. Set up a bounty trap and hide in the hospital until he goes offline. If he doesn't go offline, wait until he's in the hospital, then heal up and get your stuff done quickly.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ah but our Diva is not a hider, she is a survivor and unfortunately this is a personal vendetta against her, sorry to say. She know this game well , but the personal game is another matter :( stay strong Diva , stay strong xoxo you get 10 stars :)

11. Please send a message into support with the person/people who are listing you, along with any feeds/screen shots you may have. I hate unprovoked attacks/lists/punches from high levels.

For now all I can suggest as aforementioned is to use as many rigs and ambushes as you can.

:)

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

this is a pirate clan issue, so bounties and bounty traps are what we use, I guess, the same as rigs and ambushes, guess that is in another kano game, mob wars or zombie slayer ??

13. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

mob wars :D

14. Look, it sucks to be a lower level being bountied over and over by someone much higher. But it's still part of the game and a part you just need to overcome. It happened to me as well so I leveled up as quickly as I could, passed the biotch and kicked her ass. Do you have any idea how good that is going to make you feel when you do the same, Diva? You go girl!!! Do it and make them eat crow. Let them be the ones crying in the forum cuz you are kicking their ass!

I'm not sure which app you are playing, but in VC, even being listed hundreds of times, you can only lose 1/2 a level. So at some point the loss of exp. is a non-issue. Too, you can just not heal till they get bored and go offline.

We have an entire guild in VC who does nothing but pick on and chain list lower level players even though most of them are high level. Some were even #1 at one time.....long ago. But that's because it's all they can do. They are weak and in order to make themselves appear strong and to be feared, they get off on their petty vendettas against lower level players. Do I think they are despicable? Yes. Do I think they should be banned....no, dammit! lol

Use your head, use your traps and counters as much as you can, level like hell and beat them at their own game. They will be so upset and you will be laughing all the way to the bounty button. :) Good luck!

DoNRaDu likes this.
  15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In PC there are armada wars without the armada wars, I am switzerland there but I see what goes on, wish they would implement the war feature for those players ,they are gonna have alot of fun, it seems to me.

The player with this issue is a strong high level but the other one is a bit higher

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
  16. Just give us this person's name and let's make THE HALL OF SHAME

17. Yup sorry, I just get into the habit of calling things by the same name, I'll try to be more careful in future :D

18. diva of destruction

I did send a message into support, and the situation has ceased, at least for now. thank you all. :)

19. diva of destruction

Thanks, Jillian! I have passed my aggressors before and made them eat crow, yes that is the best! This one has 3000 levels on me, but I am working on it. :)

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Be happy Diva. At least the reaper of bounties won't get ya anymore lol. But everything comes full circle sooner or later. And you know that to be true.