September 29th- Factions (Beta)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Sep 30, 2010.

1. baha

baha Member

To the DEVs I understand that the "faction" concept is new and needs tweaking however it has caused a considerable amount of confusion within the group I am presently affiliated with and the one I was previously in.
    The fact that I along with MANY others have been "soloman's "children ...divided for whatever purpose the "factions" may eventually reveal, has been disheartening on so many levels.
    WHY have u limited the Factions to only 25 X 5 (125) when the squad limit is 500~!?? This is not a good stance since ppl have been clanned/joined/squaded pretty much from the start and now find they have to leave ppl behind in order to "get the Bragging rights" of the NEW addition
    While it may seem prudent ITS volitile. teams need to be able to use their squads to the best of their ability and 25 is not a reasonable CREW out of 500 potential~!
    Whats the point The top dawgs will get the top $ and trophies while stomping the crap out of those who just happened to fall into a lesser group~!.Its lopsided enough without limiting the lowbees from getting a consolidated large group that can actually plan a formidable defence to the aforementioned BIG GUNZ~!!
    If u can perhaps explain how this "faction" is going to actually work in a fair manner PLEASE Fill Us IN~!!! So Far all its done is cause bad blood among good ppl who have been together for a long time. and the New ppl who have just started have no idea whats just happened to the "nice person" who had reached out to them and helped them get a leg up only to dump them like bad news when they realised they wouldn't "fit" in the increasingly stronger groups~!
    PLZ open the 'faction allowed' up.... enough for ppl to share some space for the little guys to be involved with and alongside their previous "patrons".

2. 245 Trioxin

245 Trioxin Member

Why can't i give my leadership of my faction to one of my officers?

Title says everything, i wanna leave, but i can't cuz i'm the leader. Am i trapped in there forever?:eek:

3. SAME HERE TRI......I WANNA LEAVE ONE OF MY OFFICERS AS THE LEADER OF MY FACTION and THE FACTION WON'T LET ME..........HOW DO WE GO ABOUT THIS ?? LOL

4. Heather

Heather New Member

I am also having this problem...

5. Heather

Heather New Member

Faction Leadership

I can't turn over my faction to an officer. It tells me I am not typing correctly.

6. Eric

Eric Administrator

This has been fixed, you should be able to appoint an officer now.