[VC] sale limited items

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

hey kanonites, i think its time for you guys and gals to take a look at this area....youre offering completely useless crap for 21-23 fps when much better items can be purchased for 25....i would say its time to up these items a little bit....im sure there are hundreds of more recent, no longer available items you can throw in and remove the ones like 180/180 warriors and weapons in the low 200's.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm not exactly sure how the algorithm works for pulling Sale items, but I'll get the devs to do a review. :)

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

yep would be nice to see some decent stuff for sale, instead of uselees junk :)

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I especially liked your use of the word algorithm, makes you sound very professional

5. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL>..i had to look that word up...( algorithm ) a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.....hahaha in case others didnt know the meaning either ... and want to know... :rolleyes::D:p

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's good to hear that at least there is an algorithm that generates the rotation, and it's not just dumb luck on someone's part. I wonder, though... is there any correlation between forum posts and the items offered that day? If there is a bunch of complaints here, maybe the items offered that day aren't quite as good?

LaScepter likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I am nothing if not professional, sir. :p

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They have found a much better way to reuse those old limiteds, now they just add a background to the old limiteds and they are releasing them as new Limited Quantitys for 30FPs :))

Demonik1 likes this.