[FB] Rivals not showing up?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AnnT, Mar 16, 2012.

1. AnnT

AnnT New Member

Since implementation of the new rivals list, I've noted that they don't always show up. at the moment, my last rival attack was an hour ago..and yet i'm fighting and being attacked constantly for the last hour. I can watch ppl attack me...but they don't show up on my rivals list. I chatted about it, and a couple of ppl said the same thing had been happening to them.

The other problem I'm having is that when I attack a rival from the "rivals" window..the thing resizes on me.

Any help with the rivals list would be greatly appreciated. I've used Cometbird, Firefox, Chrome..all with the same result.

Thanks, Ann the Freak.

2. alexP

alexP New Member

the same problem, my rivals are not updating at all! No indication on skull either, people who where showing on my rivals list that have attack me recently disappear off my rivals list.

Any indication when rivals will be fixed would be greatly appreciated.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yep, this infinite rivals is a tricky one. We have identified a bug that we should have fixed shortly that shows some new rivals in the "more" section. After the fix, new rivals that attack will surface to the top.

4. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

The rivals don't show up when they ambush you only.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I believe there still working out the kinks of the newer rival system to show up more and give you the option of hiding the ones off your rivals list. Soon as it's completely fixed they will post out a thread.