[LCN] Reduction of punch waiting time

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Susan Patrick, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I don't mind, I just went and checked and I've been punched by 11+ people all over level 1K. Doesn't bother me at all.

I'm not arguing against punching. I'm arguing against punching every 30 minutes. :)

2. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

In that case, see you in 56 minutes :p

3. I just punched all of you back! Muahahaha!

4. All my saved up cash from 60 days of not playing gone :(

[REB] Ichi the Killer has killed XxX Ms BABY DOLL XxX and claimed your Hit of $322,566,393,240.

5. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Punched

You were Punched by Kul taking 195 damage.

That is just embaressing that you punched me back for more than 3x what I did to you

6. Another reason why I hate random punch damage.

In fact, if you can convince the devs/community to make punch damage a set # based on your health or the opponent's health, I'd support that. :D

7. THE ICEMAN

THE ICEMAN New Member

Punching any sooner than already would be a 'downer' for me totally!

If it becomes any more regular or easier to kill people from punches,,,for me this will be oh i got a kill again ,, i got a kjill again Too bloody easy

sometimes oone has to work a little harder for the kill,,, then that kill becomes more pleasureable,,,,any easier than it is then too easy less satisfaction to be honest

for me its a BIG thumbs down!!!!

i like the thought but its not a good idea in MY opinion!!

8. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

every game by KANO is pretty similar.

A punch/slap do damage and have an hours delay. I dislike that i'm reading moderators trying to stop people from giving an opinion especially when they hold a valid point and that is a reason why I have stopped coming here.

My spider senses detect that they will only be admins, moderators and a few moderator groupies commenting in the near future. Imagine that, moderators moderating moderators ha!

9. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I believe the plan is to get more of the tens of thousands of KANO players here on the forums :p

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Susan patrick you will notice my highest punch is now 1 more than yours :cool:

11. cosmic

cosmic Member

King! I lubba this idea! please post this in Ideas..would love to get drops for PKs..especially PKing KANO syn members;p

12. gods people

gods people Active Member

How about adding an extra form of damage like a HEADBUTT to the head or a kick to the NADS every 2 hours for extra content. Lowering the time for punches is really not a good idea in my mind..

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

lolol thats funny idea hah what do others think

14. Sie

Sie Member

personally I m good with it the way it is sounds to me like this would lead to bulling players and limiting their fun in the game