Raise the loose of exp upon death when bounty's are raised

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 100 PROCENT BANDIT, Nov 17, 2011.

1. 100 PROCENT BANDIT

100 PROCENT BANDIT New Member

Since the bounty are raised dramaticly upon listings, fine, then the loose of exps must do the same so it has a fair and natural behavior.

Its not logical many of the things in this project, its insane things that happens, so this could perhaps give a more fair and better way of conduction the simulation we have all ended up in on a lie.

And i dont expect that the PUNK will listen, i dont care, its about the communety, and that is us users, not Eric that PUNK, he aint a part of it and can never become it.

So do you want this project to end up in succes and big smiles, then help out and show the PUNK that it aint his game, its our game.

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

huh??? xp lost has NOTHING to do with how much ur bounty costs, u do know that right? are u also suggesting that one should have to use as many stam as the number of hits a person has too? that would also keep things proportional in the sense that u are asking for

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Wow, another bad idea. It would allow me to chainlist people into oblivion even easier. So please, support it, I want to destroy people even worse than I can do now.

And 100 Percent Bandit, if you have a beef with a person, clear it personally with that person. I'm relatively sure that I know who you're referring to by "Eric the Punk" and I'm also quite sure that most people here don't appreciate bad ideas that get tossed out for the sake of one-upping a person you apparently don't like.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

What does someone who in your opinion is a punk have to do with your idea? Its going to be very difficult for me to entertain your idea seriously ....when I cant even take u seriously. Its been my experience....thats those who run their mouths such as you need look no further than a mirror to find the true "punk"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
  5. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I totally agree. Bad ideas, hatched by "punks" can't be taken seriously. Otherwise the game would suffer.

6. 100 PROCENT BANDIT

100 PROCENT BANDIT New Member

When do KANO anwser ???

And by the way, please read and understand what i am thinking, not what you desire to belive, thanks.

7. TheWarden

TheWarden New Member

>>And by the way, please read and understand what i am thinking<<<

Oxymoron? oh, your taken seriously,.. NOT....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron
    An oxymoron (plural oxymorons or oxymora) (from Greek ὀξύμωρον, "sharp dull") is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms.