Raid Pass Update and New Raid Achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 5, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Who? ;)

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A note on Key Drop rates: to echo what Smack said, we have not changed those in about four years, which is the age of the feature (just about, anyways). It will be different from event to event, but on average it will take 2,000 Energy to get all the keys. You can help this along by doing the Highest Energy cost Job in a Location.

Because of RNG, it will take different numbers each event. Comparing this event to the previous event is not enough to draw a conclusion, given that it is anecdotal evidence with a sample size of two.

JADES likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd say 2k energy average is a bit OFF for all 4 keys, closer to 3-4k in my experiences has always been, in VC that is. Maybe RNG doesn't like me though LOL

AlterEgoT likes this.
  4. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Always use the highest job and drops were REALLY bad this time - Dubai drop is the prob and I've spent most of 2 stam refills there for ONE key.

5. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

20FPS is really over priced unless you have under 1k energy which no-one should well unless your under level 500.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It can be fast it can be slow, one key can be a PIA to get , that is what random is.

7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

It has not changed. Every so often you get a group that just is about impossible. After of course using every resource you have.

And then with no energy left to actually complete actions on your boss.

20 fps is cheap if you happen to be on that run. It may cost much more than that to refill energy enough times to get it.

That being said, it is extremely pricey. but it's an easy way out, and easy ways out are often pricey.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

dropped well-over an nrg refill on dubai (again) and no key.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

raid auto open for 20fp is good for the lower lvls who have yet to amass any energy but for a higher lvl with 8k+ energy using 20fp would be cheaper to just hammer out the adventures for them.

Not really sure of a middle ground though since even at 15, you cant really balance between people that are low lvl and high. Dont really have complaints about it, looks to be geared more towards lower lvls which is alright. A higher lvl person with low energy or just doesnt feel like doing a couple hundred clicks to get the keys this is more convenient for.

One way i would think could balance it is a adjustable price based on energy and lowest it would go down to is 10fp, could see that leading to some problems with people complaining about higher lvls needing to spend less. But most wouldnt think about it since the higher lvl needing to spend less would make more sense as they would have more energy ect.

One thing i think would negate the cost factor entirely is the idea i posted a while back about being able to summon any previous raid (if v2 raid is released that takes the spot of original). This way even though it costs 20fp you are capable of gaining the achievements potentially missed in the past.

10. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

i have 3k energy and not ever needed a refill to gain 4 keys, normally takes 1500-2k energy to obtain them. i play vk not sure if they key drop rates are diffrent in other games.

Rick B likes this.
  11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

My two cents worth:
    I agree 20FP for instant open seems a bit high however convenience doesn't come cheap so I get it.
    Looking forward to the next round of achievements as these are already done other than open (not at 13 yet).
    I for one miss the leaderboard even if there is no prize at the end.
    It might be time to adjust the tiers again; it has been quite some time since the last change.
    Just thinking out loud: since raids have become such a major part of the game it would be nice if we had a few filter options or views to toggle. Examples: remaining raid health, time, name. Just a few suggestions.

Moshe likes this.
  12. Kirsten

keys dropped quick and easy for me

13. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

you decided if this is fair, big player with large energys one refill cover all keys or 2 set maybe which is at 20 fps keys buyout is quite expensuve, meannwhile smaller player with small energy will find 20 fps keys buyout only one set of keys? in other word small players have to buy energys refills 4x to get the 1 set of key..... what a bullock comparsion

14. Kirsten

OK , I notice when I click view raid boss, and the raid page opens, that pass is the first thing my cursor lands on, I am concerned I will click it by mistake and there goes 20 FP's so is there a confirmation option in case I click it by accident, say I am on my phone at the time or which ever device I am using at that time.

15. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

my experiences tell me everyone here is correct on 3k to 4 k energy take to get all keys , which is upped from admin claimed at 2 k energys take to get whole set (saying rng has not change).... that tell you Kano need to recheck their RNG , system is totally out of whack....the mathematically bell shape theory were hacked and wider random

16. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I kept track of the energy needed to get my 4 keys. First two keys took me only 80 energy. Last 2 took quite a bit longer. Total 1,947 energy. Used 1 boost.

There have been times I've used a boost and bought a refill which would be well over 2,000 energy.Never had to buy a 2nd refill in over a year

I have just under 1,665 energy for LCN

20 fp seems pricey but if your base energy is less than 2,000, it may be worthwhile

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  17. Kirsten

My energy is low, I had 7 days rewards saved, and I still had enough energy to join 4 other raids besides my own and still have some energy left. my energy is 1820 that would be considered low, compared to what I have in the other games, did not stop me, or cost me any FP's only for a few stam refils and I have low stam also, cause I really don't play this game much, but I also was curious about how low levels can level so fast, when raids first came out, and I opened accounts on one of the other server platforms and did not find being a lower level was a an issue, opening or joining raids.

18. Siria

Siria New Member

I was not getting the keys .. u till I did a job I already had finish .. !! I got some shitt keys already

19. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

my nrg is 3K and I am at roughly 10K used to get TWO sets of keys.

20. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

There is a bug in the raids this time. On two separate raids, syndicate members are getting "Expired Raid" notifications when a raid is completed instead of collect button. No xp reward and no drop. Even if no reward drop, they should have got the Xp bonus. Both cases they did a LOT more than minimum.

Told them to send tickets but wondering if more widespread problem.