[LCN] RAID PARTY KILLERS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GOING TO CATCH DAVID, Nov 6, 2015.

1. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

And this RAIDS the raid party killers are even worse than last time. :( What a shame.

StoneCK likes this.
  2. Vic

Vic Active Member

that's exactly why i didn't join any this time.

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

1. Choose your team wisely, known players of course and using PM.
    2. don't publish your raid on public, choose your team wisely..
    3. don't join public raids, join raids through syndicate or PMs and long time friends. choose your crew wisely!!

this happens if someone tries to do as many raids as they can so they get disappointed by someone destroying a raid. only way is by hand picking players. if not you'll have to say this after every freaking raid.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

You obviously do not play KONG LCN. Trying to hand pick players for raids can be difficult and sometimes with that clock ticking down, you are trying to find players who are even doing raids. LCN on FB or other platforms may have thousands of active players but Kong LCN seems to have just a few. We didn't even get 300 people to play this last BA. I know quite a few players who I trust and chat with every day but when it comes to players who do raids and will do more than just minimum, that takes a lot of work trying to find those players. It takes more work than is really worth it. Granted, I have never posted my RAIDS publicly but a high percentage of raids are and when I am trying to do 100 raids and take advantage of them, I tend to get in as many as I can, I join a lot that are posted public on Kong LCN. Well, I should say I used to as I skipped this round of RAIDS. But in the RAIDS I was in last month and almost all came from public posts, I saw 79 completed out of 85. So it was worth the risk.... and 3 out of the six defeated were because no one wanted to do more than minimum and I was not going to do 200+ million damage on someone else's RAID.

And regardless about what advice you give or someone else has to avoid being in a raid that someone screws over - it is still sad that you cannot join any raid and trust that it won't be sabotaged by a bunch of idiots. Kong tried to fix it by supposedly banning the raid party killers, so these people just got smarter and now set the raid up by having it on almost no health so one attack and it dies. Or they attack while you are attacking and mess up your rhythm and you accidentally kill it. This one takes longer for Kong to look into before they ban the player. Then the people just have another alt ready and waiting.

For the most part I don't know why players continue to post TIER 1 spots publicly as those are the ones who are doing most of the RAID party killing or setting up to be killed..... most people over level 2000 on Kong are not out to destroy RAIDS, at least on KONG LCN. All of the TIER 3 players that I know that play on Kong - and we don't have more than about 50 people - would never kill a raid party on purpose and a level 4000 account is not an account someone would spend time creating to just get banned. But a level 1 to level 500 or so you can make in a day and replace pretty quickly if it got banned.

I wish we had a player base like on FB, then your advice would be practical and we could take our time and pick our 30 players to join. But during most of the day, I am lucky if I even see 30 different players online. LOL

5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i only joined one to help out a pal, raids do not encourage me to participate.

6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I really wish more Kong LCN players were active on these forums and would give some input on their views and opinions. No offense meant to FB players and players who I know don't really play LCN but play other games like VC and find time to comment on LCN discussions, Kong LCN is such a different place with only a limited number of really active players and very few serious rivalries compared to what I have seen on FB and can see just by reading posts in the LCN Arena. We used to have some pretty good wars and a lot of animosity between players which made for awesome drama in Kong chat. Even war mode was better and the hitlist was much more active. Now..... it is pretty quiet and makes it hard to play sometimes when you cannot find anyone that seems to be online. We do have many "lurkers" as you can post in chat and no one answers but post a pretty high boss and suddenly 10 people have joined.

Anyways, I would be interested to see if the opinions of Kong LCN players mirrored or sharply contrasted what I read from many FB LCN players about RAIDS and other topics on other threads.

7. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

Those would all be alts, most likely.

8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

And we sure do have a ton of alts on Kong LCN. Sometimes it seems there are more alts than real players.

9. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

I believe that would be true

10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

How many Kong LCN players actually post on these forums? 4 or 5 at the most? LOL

11. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I don't know about Armor Games : maybe more main accounts on Kong (apparently the chat is more active), and alts on AG?

12. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

So this month of RAIDS - December. How has it been with the RAID PARTY KILLERS? I only joined a few number of raids, like 14. And all were invites not opened to the pubic that I saw. None have had issues with raid party killers that I saw personally.

13. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

It has been the worst event yet for raid killers on Kong!

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Kong LCN developers are going to need to come up with a real solution or fewer people are going to be inclined to participate in RAIDS.

15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It's really horrible right now. It seems like pretty much every public raid gets killed by someone who made a ton of alts who is systematically killing them.

GET RID OF RAID PERISHING, KANO.

16. jahrista

jahrista Member

in order of raid bosses appearing in my feed my next 28 down the list all end within 24hrs all have been perished atleast once by the guy & his alts & there are many more in my feed that have perished
    u banned his 1 account last raid event
    so he came back better equipped this event
    he has atleast 10 accounts atm just made to destroy the raids on kong
    ip tracking to ban his main account is of no use
    someone investing the time & effort to destroy the raid event like he is will be using multiple computers running 1 of the many free VPN services available which are not easy to track back if no crime was commited on said ip addresses
    kongs fix from all the complaints made against the very same guy last event was useless in every aspect
    who cares if the msg that it died now appears in red?
    the stam/energy which means $ needed to kill the raid is ridiculous to begin with the raid should not be able to die at all
    the admins/moderators here are not playing mw on kong lcn they log occasionally then log str8 back off
    they have no idea how game is there at all
    if the raid must be perishable then u need to atleast make it lvl500 min for tier1
    battle arena is lvl500 minimum
    u exclude everyone lower than that from BA why can't u do it for raids aswell?
    but that still does not solve the problem
    1 simple fix to raids to stop them being perishable does not effect your wallets if anything it will attract more $ for kong
    it means that there will not be a 3rd raid event in a row where u have ppl complaining about alts again used on raids
    & at end of raid event u won't have to delete 50+ accounts
    there are many boycotting raids & fp purchases altogether on kong & armor because u simply refuse to listen to us about most concerns oppinions & suggestions made to you by your player base
    u have refused to do anything about all the complaints made against the new BA that now results in under 300 ppl even signing up for it
    they don't even bother for the free xp for joining
    if u continue to do nothing about the changes asked for in raids then u will start to see lower & lower income from raid events
    you guys will put it down to lose of interest in the player base
    then create a new event to get ppl spending $ again
    yet if you had of solved the problems in first place ppl would be spending
    if u increased xp ppl would be spending more $
    it makes no sence to me lol
    are you guys happy with the current income generated from kong that u simply do not want to increase that profit higher?
    your selling products which do not exist
    the more appealing they are the more you will sell & the quicker you will sell them
    i've ran 3 buisnesses which were all based on the sale of different products in 3 completely opposite fields
    i know how to make $ lol

17. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

The short answer to the above Jah. They must not care about it because everything runs smoothly on the fb version of the game? :(

They didn't even spend time answer my question about the same as yours, written two days ago. But they did find time to delete links in it to the alt players and raids destroyed by the alts. We are talking over 40 raids destroyed by one player, and kano not doing anything against it :(

We are seeing players trying to saving their raids by doing a lot of damage to it, spending quite a few refills. WHEN the raid is not killed, what do you expect will happen next season, they will not open a raid, and most likely not participate as much.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  18. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

It is terrible this time. Guys, never share your raid on Jobs! Or it's doomed!
    It's even worst now cause these bastards create alts with names looking like true people existing.
    For example, i've seen a fake "cerberus", a fake "Clueless" lvl 50.... And when you see these guys, you can't even retaliate!! Under the 30 days protections. I really hope that they'll change the rules next time.

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  19. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

This was well said and right on the money. One of my suggestions has been to end the raid party from perishing and make it so that once the health gets into red you can no longer attack until healed. It is already a disadvantage to attack when not in green as the damage drops significantly. This would end the issue of alts purposely ruining raids and people being screwed over other than the fact alts could join raids and then do no damage forcing the others to make up the difference..... but on a tier 1 spot that would not be the end of the world.

20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well he likes to 1 stam it down to 100-200 health points, so if just do this enough times on a raid, that raid will become unplayable