[ZS] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

ty mitch we will wait.

2. So far one key issue I am having is this: When I attack a regular boss, I get about 2100 XP per 30 stam. When I attack a raid boss, I get about 2400 XP per 30 stam, and roughly 300 XP per 20 Energy for heals. This makes it on average pretty minimal comparatively for a special event. Comparing these numbers to Faction Wars, I get about probably 4k-7k XP per 30 stam.

Understandably there should be a limit on the XP gains from a raid boss since there is no tokens to limit your attack, but only your pure energy and stamina. I would surmise that the XP gains should be bumped, probably, 15 to 20% (upwards of 40%) from where they are now to account for this. Then it is more worth while to to spend all of our stamina and energy on it, and not feel guilty that we didn't, say, fight or hunt the list or anything.

Baring in mind, the aforementioned figure for said XP bump is purely based on the fact that I am an attack heavy toon with 900 energy and 480 Stamina, and all XP results will vary purely on your attack, defense, HP, and mostly stamina, and energy. But spending all said stamina and energy on a raid boss doesn't even afford me half a level. Comparing this versus VC or PC, I was able to level endlessly until 1850 for VC and 2400 on PC without having to slow down, simply by raising my Stamina, and spending 10 UNC (which was easily earned by leveling) to refill stamina once out. In ZS, there is no benefit to spending 10 UNC to refill your stamina, since we refill fully up to 1000 stamina, thus you waste most of that left over stamina upon leveling, and it generally takes you most of your stamina to achieve almost 1 level, versus PC and VC taking maybe not even a fraction of the stamina required. (I am able to level on PC for example, using about 700 Stamina, and 600 energy, at over level 2500)

Anyway, just my thoughts thus far. I love the concept of the raid boss, but I just don't feel it is entirely worth it, especially since it may prevent us from doing fun stuff like fighting, hunting, and can interfere with us doing Faction Wars if we don't pay enough attention to our stamina. Apologies for the long rant. Thanks!
    -Sean

AlterEgoT likes this.
  3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Ok feedback...The xp ain't worth the effort, the key drop rate is still stupid...I'm 8k energy down and still not got a full set, I’ve missed outbreak GP's the past few days cause I been trying for the keys and there’s some lil levels starting their 2nd raid having spend only 600-700 energy in total. :p

Also the raids seem a bit buggy, in one I'm in on KP2 the party info (just below the timer) says there's 29 people in there...the helper list says there's 28 and the last person to join was "26th to join the fight!" so was the person before that...and two people were
    "22nd to join the fight!" lol

AlterEgoT likes this.
  4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

that's superior?
    Dissection Scalpel

227 Attack

295 Defense

Owned: 2

Equip
    7445136 coins

805820 XP

5. AlterEgoT

next time.

do us all a favor and just give us our new cities.

Bolan Hoffbauer likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Raid Boss April 9 at 9:00 am Pacific - The Bloated Horde

[​IMG]

No changes from the previous Raid Boss other than the normal adjustment on Health (Boss and Party) that happens each time.

7. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Thats too bad i was hoping for a xp adjustment for us "higher levels".

AlterEgoT likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

if we cant get better xp for the higher lvls, this is for all apps, i purpose that you take in consideration the higher levels have a better att n def overall so why cant the upper tier when they attack the raid we do alot less damage that way they dont get better xp just the heals would be stretched out alittle further and maybe it wont be so bad on the energy cost maybe a thought.

9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Mm so no change well for me its ok i guess 4/5k xp per hit. Its ok. I hope a little more will do i need to spend to many UN and thats for most here a waste unless you spend 1 time 10 un and level thats a fear deal right?

10. AlterEgoT

no changes.

sigh :(

Thanks for trying anyway Mi7ch

11. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Yep one refill per level used to be the normal not so much anymore.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  12. AlterEgoT

+$5,556,914 | +7,470 XP | 5043 Party Health Lost | - 30 Stamina | 160,310 Health Damage Dealt

pathetic damage.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Boss - May 7 at 9:00 AM PST

[​IMG]

Looks like your sanctions were ineffective! Time to upgrade to the heavy guns and give a sternly worded letter! The UN Ambassador returns for round two!

No major changes from the previous Raid Boss. If you would like the tier numbers changed, please let us know what network you're playing on and what they should be!

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As I can see, lots of 4-10 days or even 5-10 hours old accounts are enjoying and killing these bosses.

Kirsten and Erik Bergstrom like this.
  15. Boss drops need major adjustments - the rewards are simply a joke. If there was not an XP advantage I wouldn't join, and I don;t start them because of all the stupid mini raid killers. Here is my reward for finishing 3rd most damage, 4th healing, 4th actions .
    The UN Ambassador was defeated in 1:15:03, you dealt 64,042,459 damage in 12350 attacks and healed the raid for 2,273,217 life in 4920 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

Beatup Dodge
    236 Attack
    103 Defense
    Owned: 1
    Equip
    4480324 coins
    346209 XP

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

In all the games they are, enjoying killing the raids, as well as the empty leveling they are doing.

17. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I dont think that those accounts will be there for long term to play, they are just created to kill the bosses, and after they become useless probably forgotten.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Thank you for looking into it

19. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

Experience on the new raid boss has sligtly improved but it still lacks the top tier exp that i can find from a good bunch in the ba. No extra spending on stamina refills from me just not worth it.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Raid Boss - Stroller Mom! June 4 at 9 am PDT

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Boss:

Adjusted XP payout