[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

1) I doubt it.
    2) This is the official LCN raid thread, so any feedback in reference to LCN raids specifically should be posted here, and not in other threads such as the weekly TGIF.

2. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Actually, in my conversations with KANO, it has nothing to do with damage done...it ALL is tied to ACTIONS. Person outside of the boos owner with the most actions will get a superior from each tier...guaranteed! Others will be random. Funny thing is 1 attack = 1 action, power attack = 1 action also!

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wrong on raids, but it does work that way in Guild War's

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Power Attack is between 5 - 20 actions, depending on the Stamina you set.

Also the notion of actions being the decider is a bit old hat, we call that out in the walkthrough for the Raid back on post #1.

JADES likes this.
  5. braatt10

braatt10 Member

I lead my own raids here and on others I'm usually in the top 10 and lead my tier, rarely have full raids, never full here. and always killed. i invite only known raiders that hit and have rosters on all games.

6. Jim De Vico

Jim De Vico New Member

What is Kano's stance on bots? Looking at the Raid Boss leader boards, surely the top 5 spots are filled with at least one or two bots? 2,000,000+ attacks and 2,000,000+ heals? Even at 20 per click that's still 200,000 clicks minimum - since Friday (about 48 hours at this point).

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Bots, scripts are considered cheating but they go on, we all see it, Kano does not seem to, sadly

8. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

There is a private raid group that is all retired or non-working people who are financially secure. All of the leaders are part of that group. When raids come they have spreadsheet and are working the raids 24/7 for the entire week. It is legit, I am part of that group, but cannot participate at their level. I have to work for a living. :D

9. The current raid boss has minimum requirements. 4000 points and 2 kills. Who or what do you kill? Kill the raid boss once then start over again. Or do you try to kill other players participating in raid? Very Confusing. Is the App. Broke?

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL , all you have to do is participate in two raids that get finished, where you did the min actions in to get the credit for participation

Steven Jordan and Rick B like this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Boo hoo for you.

12. Jim De Vico

Jim De Vico New Member

BS. The top guy has over 17,000,000 heals and attacks. Cutting that by 20 means a MINIMUM of 850,000 clicks from Friday at 10 AM PT until 7PM PT Thursday (when these stats were calculated). Assuming 16 hours per day of solid gameplay that's 7,589 clicks per hour or 2.1 clicks per second. For 7 solid days, 16 hours per day. Again, I call BS!

13. I think i see. I get minimum points in the raid I started. Then go to someone else who started a raid and do the minimum there. If both bosses are killed then that is where I get the minimum of 2 kills.

steve williams, Rick B and Kirsten like this.
  14. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Correct
    Hopefully you will do a lot more than thr bare minimum.

steve williams and Jim De Vico like this.
  15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter how much damage/healing you do, you only get 1 case unless you're in the top 100.

16. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Depends on the platform. I placed around 1100 for attacks and heals and received reward of 4 cases each. Didn't qualify for kill reward. Playes server 1/ mobile app

17. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

will there be a free key for LCN raid also like they had in Zombie game?

18. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

It's posted in news.

19. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

Tier 2 & Tier 3 are getting too crowded now on Server 1 Facebook & Tier 1 usually don't get filled.
    Right now the Level group is:
    Levels 0-3500
    Levels 3501-6999
    Levels 7000+

The most congested Tier is Tier 2. We need big change in the tiers.

May i suggest the following adjustments plz:
    Levels 0-4500
    Levels 4501-7999
    Levels 8000+

FancyPants and Farqu like this.
  20. Farqu

Farqu Member

The levels of raids definitely need a do over.. Level one is hard to fill now and level two is hard to find a spot. Any possibility of moving the goal posts on them please and thank you.

Rick B and SOHAIB like this.