[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

thanks Kirsten, I am still learning and yes you are right I have to be picky hahahaha sad part is I don't know most of them yet I help my mob with everything I can, and my family. Everything I learn I find on here somewhere, or I have to ask if I don't find it.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with learning something every day, in life and in games :)

3. FreddySmith

FreddySmith New Member

1. At the time a player launches a raid they should be able to allocate slots to each tier, then you the game maker wouldn't need to mess with the tiers. If I launch a raid and most of my friends are low tier then I should be able to allocate 20 slots to the bottom tier and the rest as required.
    2. The ability to remove people will be easily abused.
    3. There should be more than 2 level of prizes with the probability of higher level prizes increasing as you do more actions, these probabilities should be visible so everyone know what they are in for.

4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Had never expected that you would continue to make us save cash :)

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Same old same old gota let the cash cows catch up!:mad:

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Did you really think they would make a new one when their new cash cows need to have access think of all the work Kani did not have to do the csn just sit there and line their pockets and laugh

Dcasso and Sandy Barrows like this.
  7. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well two cash cows would sound better than one, but then again, I might be wrong :)

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Then they should fire all their employees for a maximum profit.

Kirsten and Backdoor Boo boo like this.
  9. slaughty

slaughty New Member

Hey from kong,
    So suggestion is:
    200-3000 tier 1
    3000-5000 tier 2
    5000+ for tier 3
    Or atleast some calibrating tier2 and tier3 (for now tier 3 overcrowded again). Thanks.

10. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

This is what Zynga did and now we are here, I would hate to see this game close.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks, I will look at getting that in for next time. :) Well, except for excluding under 200 from the Raids.

12. lonnieatk

lonnieatk New Member

Suggestion: Eliminate the ability to perish a raid. I cannot fathom why a method that is built into an event that continues to tear a community apart and ruins game play has not been adjusted. I have not participated in a raid yet that has not been perished by someone, unintentional or intentional. If a player is not healing a raid and takes it below a point, create instead something that stops them from participating in any raid for the remainder of the current raid cycle. Punish the problem, not the community.

Felix S, Rick B and GATMAN like this.
  13. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Or, perish one raid and be banned from entering any raids for the remainder of that raid cycle. I have been lucky these past two rounds. Only had one perished last round (pretty sure intentional) and participated in 7 (only 2 of those 7 got completed, though due to the two higher tiers joining and camping). Am in 11 so far this round and have had 1 clearly and intentionally perished twice by the same mid-tier (of course it's been abandoned), the other 10 are OK so far. We will see what happens as things progress. But, from reading the many threads involved with this subject it is clear willful and intentional perishing has been inflicted on many players.

14. Tom Urich

Tom Urich New Member

I'm playing on Facebook. The main thing is that after all of that effort that the rewards are a bit disappointing. I mean - you bust yourself to get into a raid that will finish in time #1 - and then spend everything to finish #2 - and you end up with an item that barely makes your active list. This must have been the predecessor to reverse workbench!

15. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Yup plain and udder crap! They need to do something worth while to fix it

16. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Level 200 in a raid is inviting trouble - I have seen level 500 players kill a raid due to inexperience - should be excluded till level 1000 i
    Everything is given too easily now - it gives people little to aspire to - several changes have already been made to adapt the game to the newer players and I think this would be a misguided step

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  17. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Well, I was much happier with this run (only the 2nd which I participated in and I'm now level 836). I joined 12 total and 5 expired, 1 was purposefully perished by a mid-tier player (twice to make his point) and 6 got completed.

18. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Yes Rick - sorry to say some mid tiers are also perishing raids :(

19. Marcellona

Marcellona New Member

We really need the ability to kick players who do nothing for 24 hours. All they do is kill these raids by hogging spaces wanted by people who will actually participate.

Actually, what we need is the ability to kick them out of life, even though death is too good for them. But kicking them out of the raid is a tolerable substitution.

Tom Urich likes this.
  20. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

WHY HASN'T MOBWARS HAD A NEW RAID BOSS IN NEARLY HALF THE YEAR? LAST NEW RAID WAS IN FEBRUARY :(

Dcasso and Sandy Barrows like this.