[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

the only problem are skill points indeed, but is not fair for players who played the raids to have back raids from the past with old weapons , I can agree maybe if the weapons will be upgraded each time even if the raid is recicled

WendelinR likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There are arena achievements, but that is not the point, going back in time, isn't good, if the achievement is so important than do one raid while ya on vacation and get the stupid achievement. But why should an achievement trump anything else, there have been a few calendars, very few, I have not finished in 4 games, but then by your idea we should all get a second chance :p

WendelinR likes this.
  3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I have a feeling that's what they'll do, maybe upgrade them like the loyalty items. Realistically, they made things hard for themselves by setting the wespons at different strengths. They probably should have just had them all at the same level and then upgraded them retrospectively as they have with the loyalty weapons.

Not for specific arenas so there is always another chance to get those achievements. Some people don't have access to a computer on holiday. What if a player goes into hospital and can't get to a computer? I think it's short sighted to just discard these raids. That also doesn't help new players.

4. Guardian Angel

Ok in this case I will like to have all calendars back to have the posibility to get the weapons that players receive at the end of the calendar. About the acces to the computer is same for me and for everybody, so is already fair , will not be fair if lazy players will have back the old content, and active players will have to suffer!!

WendelinR and Kirsten like this.
  5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

@mi7ch can you clear up what will be happening with old raids? How often they'll be back?

6. Kirsten

Use a tablet ,a phone, if ya a serious player you find a way, if real life gets in the way,not a big deal, it happens, but that is something anyone might have happen.

7. Kirsten

He has already said, you will get you wish, but I don't have to like it or agree with it.

WendelinR likes this.
  8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

It's not my wish... I've got all of the achievements already and I made it clear it would be better for me if there was a new raid every month with improved weapons.

9. Kirsten

I would like them less often,although the players who are clueless about these games are leveling at the speed of light doing what it took me years to do and they are so weak, so soon they will be filling out my battle lists :p

WendelinR likes this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

it is a 8 day event all in all, it would suck if you did miss one but really most dont miss 8 days straight.

11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Yeah that's true mate. I just think the fact that there's an achievement means there needs to be a continuous chance to get it though. Seems wrong to have an achievement that's a one time chance.

Aapje likes this.
  12. Guardian Angel

True they have plenty of time if they want to play the event

13. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I'm with Guardian Angel and Kirsten on this, they clearly r right, theres plenty of time to participate and we can't always wait on ppl to finish before we can move on.

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

a new raid every single time? is this really what we want kano to focus on all the time? instead of other aspects of the game?

DrunkPunk likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Well they already are focused on it, they won't " stop" the raids, or make them" less" often, so at least make a new one and no repeats.

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

No problem in rerunning raids, but do up the gear drop. I don't understand the problem with the returning raids on a monthly basis, no one is forced to play them :)

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Raid Boss May 14 - Krov Bratva

[​IMG]

No significant changes to the Raid Boss other than the normal adjustment of Raid Boss Health to tweak difficulty.

18. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Then do just a month of the year where people vote on which raid bosses they liked and do 4 weeks of the top 4 raid bosses one each week of course saving the best for last

19. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Other than a cash grab, any reason why the Raid started earlier? I thought it was the 3rd Thursday of every month? I mean we just had Synd Wars and BA....

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. Kirsten

There is an order for the games as far as I can tell lcn,vc,pc,zs there was one time the pc one was a week later than usual ,thinking they staggered it cause of armada wars so a raid does not happen the same weekend on each game , with the wars and ba, just a guess.