[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Have no idea all that is over my head. I can just look at the feed and see if people get their min and I can see who just takes spots to keep others off, at least in PC that happens alot . It also looks like people spread themselves out too thin and never come back either in PC and also VC. I am just glad the last one I was in in PC is done and I can forget about them for awhile now :) I really dread them

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

IF you cant wrap your head around this than the subject you are speaking about is too then because this is the reason for actions of alot of the higher players so please get informed alittle and understand before you think all uppers are being a butts about the min and free loading they see you guys got the sweet deal.

Easy To Remember likes this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Ok i can deal with 2000 attacks for my lvl but i want only 500 heal min required. And since the other tiers have it so easy on energy they should have 1000 attacks and 1500 heals than for the min to get a drop. Thats fair

4. Kirsten

I am informed , I never said all, I don't need Math to know about the highers on FB VC or PC, and how 95 % of them do the right thing, it is the 5 % that don't and it has nothing to do with the energy drops their stam or their energy numbers, it has to do with being selfish, it is very easy to see and hear what they say and how most react to it by listing them and adding them to lists. I know the players in VC and PC. Raids are gonna ruin the games even yours, That is a fact. All we need there is a attack, heal ratio and that should make this problem be less of a problem,once a player reaches the min actions, the ratio needs to kick in, IMO.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  5. Kirsten

Mike , let kano know which platform ya on when making a recommendation, as each one has it's own issue with this due to the size of player base and long time players.

6. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Kirsten babe, did u read that Mi7ch is gonna be away for weeks if not months??!!

Whos gonna look for the forum now, nobody will tell the developers when they mess something up again.

7. Kirsten

Yes I saw about Mitch, I am sure , Eric,Eric Smack,Aardvark and the others will keep any eye on things,during working hours and there is always someone on call over the weekend :) I hope Mitch does come back, I am tired of getting use to Community Managers, I still miss Dan aka Wonderbread, :(

8. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

hey hey hey, no worries ... i'm still here for u, come to me if u need a strong shoulder to lean on

9. Kirsten

awwww my hero :)

10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Good point. Edited!

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Sir Opinion Alot

OK Im informed and friends in my tier said they are doing min. until the xp is raised, thats also how i know im was showing why they say it.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

As for this like you told me about the raids when i complained about someone killing mine-----Handpick your crew you do have that option, problem solved if it wasnt public they wouldnt be in it.

13. Kirsten

No one has ever killed mine,,nor left it low,I do hand pick , but many do not hand pick,they don't read the fine print,and it is for them there needs to be a ratio,which is a lot of players, I also have no problem with anyone doing he min. if that is all they can or want to do,I know my clan, I know who is capable doing more and who can only do the min,the idea of a ratio is not for me,but it may open up more raids for me and the rest of us ,since many of us look at the public ones to see who is on it, problem is once we join a public one, then so can the ones who attack and do mega damage and min heals and leave them low, they do not kill them they just leave them low.

On a side note,did you know you can edit your comments and add to them, rather than replying to a quoted posts by the same person more than once, as in your two last posts without making new ones, just sayin lol

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  14. Sir Opinion Alot

then why are you commenting on something you cant wrap your head around the numbers show whats the issue, and you said its a foreign language, if thats the case not to be rude but the whole convo. then is over your head. If you going debate be ready to commit cause not crunching the numbers like i do you will never know when you are getting screwed on anything not just this game.

15. Kirsten

For the last time I don't need to crunch numbers and neither do ,many that I now, if you want to crunch them go ahead,I have never and will never,and that has not had any negative affect , I am a visual person not a numbers person.The only thing I am not wrapping my head around is your numbers. You are also one of the very few players I know that does the numbers let alone discusses numbers, anyway for me this is a game, I have been out of school for years.Enjoy your numbers :) as it stands this is the way kano does, it we can like or or lump it, either way it is not earth shattering at this point lol

16. Sir Opinion Alot

lol this is a numbers game and algorithm's so yeah numbers play big part those also play part on your fight details, numbers is everywhere on the game so yeah they are important to understand

17. Sir Opinion Alot

like we said before you will understand when you get here, for myself it would be like me discussing issues with Robbins account a lvl 9000 when im only 6000 i wouldnt have no leg to stand on or even begin to know where to start a converstation, maybe you should sit back and think the same you debating something you have not be involved in. Be like a banker giving law advice

18. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

let the number cruncher post and repeat posting about this, until it gets sorted. its something that needs to be addressed and until it is and raids continue it remains a live issue. it may actually help to try understand what Jamey is saying and how it affects players than saying "stop" posting about it or asking to keep "it simple". the problem IS simple. the xp ratio is tilted in favour of players below level 2-4k. eg you would complain if everyone go same xp for a challenge, regardless of you level, because it wouldnt make sense; would it???

its odd that there are people on here, commenting on an LCN specific issue; dont play LCN and arent affected by the the problems Jamey has been trying so hard to have addressed.

Raids are clearly here to stay as a monthly thing so they may as well work to everyone's advantage. the objective is to make the game "survive" , so issues need to be repeatedly spoken about until they sorted.

19. Kirsten

Without any number crunching if ya look at all 4 games,lower levels have an advantage in each game no matter how the games are set up, not sure Kano had that in mind, don't actually know what they had in mind, but it has definitely brought a lot of new accounts into each game, alot are players from only one game branching out,some are of course alts , some are brand new and are thinking wow look how fast I can level, but it is a result of the raids, so those lower levels who can level and do what took long time players year/s to do, it now our reality.

20. Sir Opinion Alot

And Thank Xipe felt like ive been arguing with my kids last 2 days, i see them complain about needs a kick button for the raids, lol wouldnt need that if certain areas of them are addressed