[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

all of the boss advertisements and feedback are going to be in the same thread from now on? this is going to be a REEEAAALLLYYY long thread to look through then

2. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I see they decided not to change the tiers. Cents it's hard for people in the top tier to join them. Only those that move very fast are able to get into them, throw the Job Chat.

3. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

While the Energy drops from the Raid Boss seem to be better than last time, 117 Adventures to get keys is still too much. Need to Still improve on Key Drops rate.

George Burd likes this.
  4. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Yes, the energy drops seem to be a bit better, but it takes so long to get a drop.

George Burd likes this.
  5. Pablo Ramos

Pablo Ramos New Member

So i tired something out to see, to proof it to my self and i was right. On my raid boss i did close to 400k damage and pretty much killed him, solo for the most part, and got 1 garbage common drop 1 Bog Helm att: 263 def: 115 , kano needs to fix that. If you pretty much

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  6. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

Good luck with that. LOL

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  7. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

It was much better for me. Only had to spend roughly 500 energy to get these. It definitely has improved.

Kirsten and Lasinagol like this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A couple follow up questions if you don't mind:

Was this your first summoned Raid Boss of the event?
    Did anyone else in your level tier participate and do more healing/attack actions than you?

If the answer to those questions are yes and no respectively then you will need to submit a ticket to Support so they can check and see if you were rewarded properly and fix you up if you were not. :)

9. Pablo Ramos

Pablo Ramos New Member

yes there was 10 members +4000 level and i believe 2 members lv 1000-3999 and i did alots of attacks and healed raid as well, and only did it because it was my raid and i invited everyone else. Yes it was my keys to the raid boss, the other i collected right before i did about 55k- 60k damage / healed all my attacks and i got a 1 Van River Guardian att: 262 def: 340

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Isn't it yes and yes respectively, I thought summoner was guaranteed rare drop on 1st raid boss?

11. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

MI7:

"Better key drop rates
    Change to Energy drop when performing Healing and Attacking actions against the Raid Boss"

I am not having squat luck on key drops in my VC's re Key Drops.

Re change to energy drop must be in a size but the frequency seems down. I have done lots of hits and seeing the drop rate on energy being fallow, this is not going to be something I am pursuing much. If u cut the frequency and increase the size proportionally, you might as well say nothing.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm roughly getting just shy of 4/5th's a level before energy run's out (without buying, just normal 500 per level) seems about right to me, other input on #'s?

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

im low level 3300 and i have a little left over when i level, its not much left of the 500 but it stretches

JADES likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Got my keys relatively fast and easy

katie likes this.
  15. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

The key rate drops are a joke. I've given up on talking to KANO about such subjects. All they give back is a bunch of Bovine Scatology.

16. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

If u increase the size and drop the frequency, you get the same amount. For me, there is an "energy crisis" despite the apparent increase in Energy per drop. And this comes from level 2000, 2500 and to 28000.

17. Pablo Ramos

Pablo Ramos New Member

18. Pablo Ramos

Pablo Ramos New Member

I was tops in both Damge and heals i posted both pictures in the other post, i was able to post the previous pictures from 1st raid boss, because i just unlocked my 2nd raid boss. So should i hold off from summoning 2nd raid boss till issue is fixed? Or can it be fixed so i get my drop from my 1st raid boss?

19. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

When I started at 2,000 energy (that is currently my max) I spend anywhere between 600-700 energy, give or take a few energy drops, before I level. It definitely stretches out a lot more now, but I still run out after a good couple levels.

20. meezy

meezy Member

Please fix the tiers..it should be something like this 0-2000 2001-3500 3501+