[VC] Raid Boss Mentorship Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 8, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, just to clarify, the Raid Boss Mentorship Program is me giving back an appropriate amount to people who PM me or send me a Support ticket with their game link saying that they helped other players during the event either by spending Speakers, or for networks that don't have them, spending a lot of time in the World Chat helping others.

If they did and I can verify that, I reward them for their help in assisting others with this new feature. I am not refunding FP spent for the event. If people had read my instructions and contacted me, I would have been happy to take a look at their account to see what I can do. The attitude from a few people here is making me re-think potentially doing similar things in the future.

Several of the people who contacted me do not spend, but they followed the instructions instead of grousing.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

hey mitch? can i get some fps? how about an energy refund? or maybe 50k stamina? mitch! mitch! hey mitch!!! i want anything i can get, remember...im jewish so ill take half a fp ;p

Kirsten likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

ಠ_ಠ

Kirsten likes this.
  4. gods people

gods people Active Member

i told noone about it as i thought the raid boss this time around was terrible. on the other hand i know knew features have there problems, so maybe when the devs have got a hold of the problems and the flaws i will quite happily promote this feature.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No soup for you:rolleyes:

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. Bazingrrrrr

Bazingrrrrr New Member

I spent most of the time just healing lots of different raids, it was good xp for me. A Glitch I had happen repeatedly though, don't know if it's been mentioned - You could heal raids without attacking them and it would log all of your healing amounts but if you attacked the raid boss later it would reset all your healing to 0, lost a lot of xp that way.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

what really ticked me off was i barely helped on one raid boss and got 90k exp....after seeing that i was excited to see what i would get from my own that i did massive damage to and tons of heals...result? 160k exp....what the shit is THAT?

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

The answer may be in the informative post that informed us of the information to keep us as well-informed as possible...

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

10. grim

grim Member

I'd like to say thank you to those who did help out on raid bosses and to those who purposely went and killed raids off because of either personal issues or because that's just the type of person you are, I'd like to say I think that's a low-life move by someone who is petty and takes the game too far. It just goes to show the mental issues possessed by some of those who play these games. Any chance to screw someone and they take it. Disgusting, ridiculous, and just plain stupid. I'm quite sure the enemies they would have are well deserved. The amount of time, effort and resources spent by those helping out others were flushed away by the actions of these idiots and they either think it's funny, or justified because they were opened up to the public. Pathetic, spoiled brat and child like move in my and many others opinions. If you went and were doing that to others and had your boss raid messed up, it looks good on you. To those who did help others out, kudos to you. Well done...especially considering there were so many issues and problems going on. Cheers to you !

11. Papakendall

Papakendall New Member

PATHETIC.. 150,000 Actions and no DROPS... Thank you KANO Just spent 12 days - All of my Energy and Stamina on two Raid Bosses -- That's a JOKE KANO

I would have to compare the Raid Boss to a Traveling Carny --- That had to the be the worst display of a reward system I have ever seen in this game. I fail to see how it's possible to not win something of worth

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    GoddessFreyja likes this.