[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

totally agree Gil, to spend thousands of energy just to get 4 keys?? really! not that we're getting much XP. and it's not worthy to waste that much energy to get this thing. because when summoned, it eats your stamina too. so without energy and and stamina how are you gonna play the game? well you can BUY. that's dirty.

S E T H likes this.
  2. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I agree AXXO. These things are nothing but a massive waste. The amount of stamina you put into one of these bosses, you could spread over 50 or more normal bosses not to mention the energy aswell. Devs need to do something and quick. More time, less energy and stam use. A challenge is a challenge but these, these are absolutely ridiculous!

Guardian Angel and AXXO like this.
  3. ben

ben Active Member

look at it this way its big money for kano because there will be people who will buy god points to just say they beat it ...

4. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Well more fool them, hey.

5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Kano won't like it when paying players decide to stop paying.

6. ben

ben Active Member

you have not seen it yet wait until you see what it takes to kill it :(

Demonik1 likes this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Why on earth are you all spending for energy refills just to get the keys? You have, what, a week to summon the boss? Having been thru this already on vc, i know its frustrating and i agree that 3 days is not enough time to kill it without spending on stam refills ut i wouldnt waste it on energy.....youre all thinking of this boss as most of us on vc did before we found out different....just another semi-tough boss to take out with a good reward at the end. That is as far from the reality of it as it can get. Its more like preparing for a run at the battle arena....strategy and having a good group of friends that will help you. You will spend more fps or whatever its called there than your rewards will warrant but you will get a buttload of levels anda semi-decent reward if you put the wotk into it. Are these raid bosses in need of more adjustments? Absolutely but theyre in the process of trying to get them where they need to be for it to be fair to all and not just an easy kill for a great reward

Mr Killer Man likes this.
  8. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I'm on one and well aware.

9. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Not wasting a dime on it. Also, the rewards aren't guaranteed. There is only a "chance" of a drop. Buttload of levels, maybe but worth the amount of stam and energy that goes into it, no. Would be better off killing a whole heap of baby bosses for XP, at least you're guaranteed a reward. Furthermore this is the LCN thread, not VC. 2 completely different things.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  10. ben

ben Active Member

was the reward really worth it ... i dont think so ... and my mom didnt raise a fool here

killer karaman and S E T H like this.
  11. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

The first player to kill one in LCN only got 1 drop. Please explain how that is worth it?

12. Demonik1

I know what thread this is, i can read just fine thanks and nowhere in the forum code of conduct does it say one must only comment in threads that pertain to games only you play so ill post my opinions where i please :) and youre mistaken, with these raid bosses you ARE guaranteed a reward if you get min actions and its killed. These bosses are lkke anything else in the game, a choice....you can choose to kill them or not to, kano isnt makinv anyone do anything against their will. I chose to kill mine and get a crapload of levels....sounds like most of you will choose to do nothing and gain nothing, have fun with that haha

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Demonik1

The tons of levels and a loadout weapon? Yes. If all i got was the weapon then no. The only thing i didnt like about them was how it took away from the reg in game stuff, had to use all my resources on nothing but the raid boss

Kirsten likes this.
  14. ben

ben Active Member

thats why i will never join another one i learn the first time ...

S E T H likes this.
  15. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

You're joking, right? Please explain why it says in the boss itself only a chance for a reward? Doesn't matter if you get the minimum number of actions or not! Like i said the first player in LCN to kill his boss, only got one drop. How is that even at all fair to what he would've put into killing it? He would've been better off spending the FP's on special items, at least those are a definite drop. Please do this thread a favor and take your opinion back to VC where it belongs.

16. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Smart man. I sure won't be joining another one unless they fix it.

17. Demonik1

I will probly pick one to join and kill my own the next time around or just work on my own....havent really made up my mind yet, plus i need to see what changes they make for the next vc release....might just use it for some easy levels here and there and not even worry about killing it, who's to say before we see it again? IF we see it again lol

18. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

Demonik1.... we do not have a week to summon, we have FOUR days and then 3 days to kill it. it requires almost 600 mill damage to kill it in LCN.....well, i am one of the top 10 players in lcn, and someone figured out that it would take ME over 19k stam to demolish this boss. i have already spent 200 gf's to summon it, and have gotten a whopping 25 mil damage done to it. i barely got a level off it. so.... this is NOT like in VC..... the numbers do NOT add up, and unless i am willing to spend over 3-4 hundred REAL dollars to kill it, it will not be defeated. FB lcn is different from VC, wherever you play it. it is NOT worth it

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    Kel the Merciful King and ben like this.
  19. Demonik1

Lol kano said theres a guaranteed reward dunceky, the chance is what kind of reward. All of this was explained in the thread announcing this boss, ,aybe you should have read it and if you did then maybe you should have read it more carefully lol and ill leave my opinion where i please but thanks for the pointless suggestion :)

20. Demonik1

19k? Is that all? The bosses on vc had over 800 mill health and i spent way more than that. Look people, im not saying this is a lucrative boss thats easy to kill and you can do it without spending for refills....all im saying is youll get exactly what kano has said you would and a bunch of levels to boot....noone is forcing any of you to do anything and im well aware how diff lcn is from vc so theres no need to keep pointing that out haha but if you feel the need to waste your typing time then have at it