[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. hitman pauld

hitman pauld New Member

good thinking seth

SweetestAngel likes this.
  2. Scandalous Mamacita

Scandalous Mamacita New Member

it wont let me in any raid bosses on mob wars kano server 2 it keeps sayin other action in progress or need invite this is getting old fast

Mr Killer Man likes this.
  3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

TERRIBLE, very disappointing. :mad: it's a total waste of stamina and energy. technically there should be 4 jobs and it turned out to be 5 with extra magnum 500 crap. it took 4000+ energy to get 2 keys. Very bad.

4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

wow nothing is said good about these things at all Kano rethink please before you send this game down the drain and no one plays no more people are giving up on this app.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To be fair, this boss was killed in around 6 hours out of the available three days so it was done very quickly in the grand scheme of things, but I see your point.

We're definitely open to adjusting the Raid Boss, as we did after the test run in Viking Clan. As I mentioned earlier, we're keeping an eye on things and will be making tweaks. :)

6. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

The Raid Boss timer starts with 2 Days 24 Hours, so I would figure that's how long you have to defeat it!

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Also thing i see I thought if you filled your's up with all tiers the attack is going be better, its not so what is the point of the different level just have 30 people join period.

8. rattlesnakejake

rattlesnakejake New Member

so are we to complete jobs again that we completed long time ago 2 receive these keys?

9. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

What's the point of "Public" sharing? Mine is off yet someone was able to join with the invite code even though we're not mobbed up - and "Our Raid has perished to the Hacker Ring. We must rebuild!" - the Hacker Ring Boss is back to full health.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Public sharing is if you want to fill up your Raid fast, but it is to be used with caution. If your link is shared around then anyone can join, even if the Boss is private, regardless of whether they are Mob or not. Invalidating old links via the Invite panel will prevent that from happening.

Geoff Heretic Wild likes this.
  11. Sir Opinion Alot

Just noticed why when more people join my raid the lower the xp for 20 stamina attacks is dropping when i tried by myself it was 4000 plus xp now i cant get over 39000 for 20 Xp so you tell me more that joins less xp i get.

12. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

my invite links aren't working at all, or giving the "another action in progress" messsage when people try to join

13. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

tweaks ? mitch, it needs a massive overhaul. i still want my money back...... i cannot make a dent in this damned boss, and i've taken almost 20 GF refills now. feel free to check into my acct and look..... i can never kill this boss off, and frankly, to get it down 50k health, it's just NOT WORTH IT. i want my refills back.... you can have the boss back for it. i am seriously getting angry over this. would rather use those 200 GF's to kill the 3 calendars, and i will get XP, 3 drops, and tons of usable in game fake cash. and, i wouldn't even have to use the entire 200 pts already spent !

btw.... taking REAL money from people when you are just testing something out is bullcrap. you should just have chosen a few people, or a single syndicate to try it out before you unloaded it on us. i am not here to pay YOU guys to test YOUR new ideas.... geez, this is unreal.

Geoff Heretic Wild and AXXO like this.
  14. Sir Opinion Alot

last thing you will hear from me on these insanely stupid raid, Congrats Kano you found away to make people pay for something, the only way to beat this boss is buying and for me I think thats the biggest joke of all. If 1 took 400 fps to beat there aint noway people can do this without buying proof is right there . Thanks for the disappointment again

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

agree

16. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

finally players are able to join my raid

17. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Gotcha, how a feature whereby I can kick someone out?

18. There is no way I can complete the boss with 2,500 stamina and 2,000 energy. It took my 50 gf points just to buy enough energy to unlock the thing. Now I have to use 20 stamina just to do 70k in damage to a boss with 597,300,000 health? That will take 170,000+ stamina. Healing? Another 25 energy, for 5,500 health refill while taking 3,250 damage from each attack.

Even if I get 29 people to join up, they'd need to spend and average of 5,670 stamina, even the ones below level 1,340. And if they don't heal up at 25 energy with every other attack, well don't even bother attacking.

Forget it.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We don't have something like that, but if they wipe the Raid two times they lose the ability to attack.

Geoff Heretic Wild likes this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

57,000 attacks at 100,000 to beat the raid boss that aint including health, 57,000 @ 20 stamina for me 3,800 stamina i would have to use at least 100 fps just for that without healing theres another 150 or more so basically not possible without cash which i think these boss's should be able to be beat in the time frame wthout spending if it takes the whole time.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014