Raid Boss 4- Cult of Abomination

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xipe Totec, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Jeremiah Daly

Jeremiah Daly New Member

an important factor being missed by Jamey Kean is " skill points layout in your attack defence & health, you're combined strength plus that of group in a Raid boss fight" play the important part in doing a Raid boss, Having stacked Energy & Stamina is the bonus [​IMG] for the group and if doing own Raid lol would appreciate at least 2 day notice in game, of when Raid boss is due to start as caught me unprepared this time lol, also to have monthly is too much in fairness, every 2nd month would be ok :)

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I hate to differ as i have studied all aspects and everyone gets does same damage to the boss and same amount of heal and also same xp so no they do not play a factor. And if you go to alot of players in the game Robbin, Matt, Jab, and many countless others they will agree with my statement and that skillpoint's dont change that.

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

if you would go through all the raids, you will find alot of players pointing this out over xp fairness.

4. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I spent 4k energy and got one key. I'll never try to open a raid again.

5. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

very odd, i was getting a full set of keys for under 3k energy on all 3 of my raid bosses

6. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

your personal skill points do not play a part.... arming with defense contribute to the overall health of the raid but health is the only contribution. Jamey is referring to something entirely different.... an easy example is a challenge help... at my level i get 11k xp per challenge yet a level 1k gets maybe 2k, because its based on a % of what you need to level. in the raid bosses a lower level can get many more levels per ratio of stamina used. this is the point..... why should a level 1k be able to get say 100 from say 10 refills and yet a higher level the return on stam to xp o level is much much lower. others can explain the math better....i am just using arbitrary numbers as an example

Jeremiah Daly likes this.
  7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Luckier than me with it then. I was sickened by it. Had to spend about 2k on new york jobs and the other 2k was spread around the others. Utter waste.

8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

After spending 4k energy for 2 keys, I also just gave up. It seems to scale with level, but way to expensive

9. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

they need to keep it the same on pc & vc. 500 energy and about 700 stam per level :)