[LCN] Raid Boss 3 Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 22, 2015.

1. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Of course they are getting much less xp BUT they are getting better xp in comparison to what I get for their amount of xp needed to level. My post clearly shows that.
    It doesn't matter how much stamina anyone has it's the fact the amount of xp is more generous from these bosses to 'lower' levels and IMO the higher levels will stop doing them.

2. foxysiren

Jamey it should have been brought to the devs attention 2-3 weeks ago when I first noticed it but I don't see any changes.

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

level 1660 xp to lvl 143387 2,696 XP
    level 4625 xp to lvl 674889 5200 xp
    level 5708 xp to lvl 928557 6000 xp
    level 6400 xp to lvl 1105875 6400 xp this right here makes no sense i feel the raids should pay xp equal to 1/12th the amount it takes for you to level thats not high but alot better than what it is now at this rate you have to buy energy just to attack cause i dont know about everyone else im a stamina and energy hog and when i have to buy both to attack a raid and then get 1 level that is a joke I for one dont feel I should spend basically 20 fps per level which my energy is 3000 which means for 1 refill im able to do 2 boss's but the stamina it takes to level I have to buy stamina just to use all the energy so basically 3 level for 20 fps, which if i did regular boss's i would get 5 levels or more this needs attention and I have sent a ticket almost a week ago and I have heard nothing back expect they are looking into it and that was last i heard. Tuesday was last response

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  4. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

i don't see how lower levels are getting the better deal or more XP, if for instance they needed the same XP as you for a level but were still only a low level say 1037 and your level say 6100 i am pretty sure you would overall end up with more XP after the same amount of attacks and heals, they would in fact only level by a quarter where as you would still get half a level, so where is the argument these lower levels are getting better deals

5. Sir Opinion Alot

this is the info i found out and it makes no sense to me
    no the first 2 is friends on facebook not a full mob 5708 is my facebook and it has full mob and the 6400 has full mob and way stronger I am showing the xp range does not get better and I do not post peoples names with the numbers those are not important if you do the math you would see the ratio compared to xp for a level is nowhere fair thats what i am baseing it on Math is my best area and we are getting screwed.

6. foxysiren

Wow lol why should I spend 1k stamina and 1k energy to get 1/2 level and the level 1k gets 2?
    Why is it not equal across the levels?
    I have no incentive to do these bosses in the future.

Demonik1 and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

also i have friends about 1000 levels less than me and they have same amount of xp gained in a hr and mine can be the same and they still grab more levels

8. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I quoted earlier that if you timed your daily boost's correctly you would get a level for nothing, maybe just adding 1 stamina boost for to help use up the energy. If you are spending 30GF's to achieve 1 level then why do the RAID boss if you feel you are getting value else where in the game.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

I stopped doing this time around once i noticed and i wont join no more and wont spend on a refill and for you Extreme you must be a low level and cant see why we are complaining then walk a mile in my shoes where it takes 2500 stamina and 1200 energy to do 1 level on a raid where is that fair

10. foxysiren

Oh man hahaha we are trying to find out why this is happening and looking for answers.

11. Sir Opinion Alot

because you are missing the point of equality across the board I have put my time in blood sweat to get less out of these events. When they dont have to spend half to get 2 times as much that aint fair at all why should upper levels have to pay 2 to 3 times the amount to level when we done put a fortune in this game.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

also when they first started they gave great xp then people complained the health was too high and after that it got all screwed up.

13. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

your asking for equality across the board but are complaining because they get roughly the same XP when attacking and healing as you, why "put it in Foxy's words" should your stamina and energy be worth more then theirs?

Kirsten likes this.
  14. foxysiren

ok let's try this.. I'm on roughly 30 raid bosses did the requirements on everyone and I got 16 levels. Now if the level 1k did the same as me they would have got 64 levels.
    This is not equal!

15. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

So because you have spent money in the game you feel your entitled to more then compared to somebody that hasn't spent as much or nothing at all?

16. Sir Opinion Alot

he is missing the whole point level 1000 there xp off a raid is 1/10th for 20 stamina mine if i did 10 attacks of 20 which it takes most at low level I cant even get 1/4 of a level out of it. Extreme you need to tell what level you are that might explain why you wont look and listen

17. Sir Opinion Alot

level 1660 xp to lvl 143387 2,696 XP
    level 4625 xp to lvl 674889 5200 xp break it down it, It takes 5 times the amount to level but they get 50% of the xp I do if thats the case then i should get 5 times there xp which in turn is 30,000 xp for 20 stamina

18. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I wasn't going to post as were at some what of a stale mate lol, but how much it cost you to do that amount to all them RAID bosses being with how much stamina and energy you have put in, it would cost lower levels maybe 10 times what you have spent in real money, and if they never spent any money they would never be able to reach the amount you have got to damage wise or in as many bosses as yourself due to not having enough stamina and energy.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

all im asking is a small percent like 1/12th the xp for a level is what the 20 stamina should be all the way across the board

20. Sir Opinion Alot

wrong they dont have to spend I know for a fact i play on server 2 all new accounts for the raid boss's so i can prove my point I have made 100 fps so far on raids since they started