Raid 5- Technofascists

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xipe Totec, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

During raids you should really avoid opening high level bosses.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

You can still get them killed fairly easily if you're proactive in filling the spots. If you're lazy, you're going to be disappointed.

3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I've noticed on Job chat people posting raids and they just aren't filling the 5k+ places, guess most of us went on strike.

4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It's not just the spots, it also takes quite a bit of stamina to kill a level 50 ASIS. During raids people use far less stamina on bosses, it's not just filling the spots that is the issue.

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I got my 39 killed off in about a day. Having said that I'm not sure I'd have even bothered trying with a 50!

6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

There is a big difference between a 39 and 50.

Blue Nose and foxysiren like this.
  7. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

I have noticed that during Raids normal bosses and general game play come almost to a standstill. i honestly believe Raid Bosses should not be this frequent.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Hi Jamey,

Thanks for your ticket. The XP reward is not a straightforward system that is based on attack damage solely, rather you earn a percentage of a whole level based on how many actions were performed, and also how long the group took to kill the Raid Boss. So, your results will be different under a number of scenarios, and the amount of damage is only one small (secondary) factor in determining what your XP reward will be. just thought id post to clear this up :) hope this info helps you understand more

Xipe Totec likes this.