[ZS] Question about Hired Squad in Top Squad

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fileppo Banana, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Fileppo Banana

Fileppo Banana New Member

Question, my max top squad attack is 324,490 and my current top squad attack is only 93,000, I get its limited by my stats. To try and increase my current squad attack I removed a member from my top squad and added a hired squad pointmen which adds 2% attack and defense but my current attack stayed at 93,000. Is that because I haven’t reached my max top squad attack limited by my stats or does the 2% additional attack get added to my attack during a fight and I just won’t see it in my stats?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. Crazylawrence

Crazylawrence New Member

Your Top Squad Attack and Defense will be limited by your Character's Personal Attack and Defense stats. In order for you to increase your Top Squad attributes, you must invest skill points in your character's attack and defense.

3. Fileppo Banana

Fileppo Banana New Member

Like I’ve said I know this. What I’m asking is, if I add that pointmen to my top squad, which adds 2% attack and defense, should I see a 2% increase in my current top attack and defense or not. And if not is it because I haven’t reached my max because of my stats or is because I get that 2% increase during a fight and it’s added then? I just want to know if it beneficial to put a hired member in my top squad or not? If that 2% is no help because I haven’t reached my max attack and defense because of my stats than I don’t see the purpose of having a hired person in my top squad.

4. Crazylawrence

Crazylawrence New Member

Understood, as far as I am aware, I believe the 2% will only come into effect if you are not at your limit. I don't think it applies as a separate boost. I would need someone else to confirm that however.

Fileppo Banana likes this.