[ZS] Put these numbers in descending order...Kano style

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Survival Streak 0, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

10... 9.9.....12 :eek:
    upload_2019-8-15_4-55-31.png

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  2. Survival Streak 0

10, 9.9, 9.5......12 o_O
    upload_2019-9-19_12-30-22.png

3. Survival Streak 0

10... 9.9... 9.4... 12... 10.1... 8.8 :rolleyes:

upload_2019-10-2_13-50-32.png

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

something is not right there. Are there any other columns out of order or is it just Vault balance?

5. Survival Streak 0

It's just vault from what I've seen :p Someone pointed it out in world chat months ago and I've been watching it since.

I did had a bunch of stupid theories as to why it was happening, all debunked now though :p

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Well the actual reason this is happening is pretty stupid too. The database is storing these large values in a way that they are no longer treated as a numerical value and that is messing up the sort. We know how to fix this but this requires a database upgrade which should happen in the near future. Until then the sort on Vault and any other field with really large values may not be accurate on the World Leaderboard.

These issues do not affect your Friend Leaderboard however. Why? Just cause... More accurately because we do the sort ourselves and don't rely on the database. This method is sadly not feasible for the volume of World LB records.

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Survival Streak 0

lol forgot about this... that was actually one of my stupid theories.

You guys never anticipated people reaching the quintillion mark and that's why it just says 1,000 quadrillion instead. haha *shrug*