Proposed Change- Boss Attacks (All Games)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie

Eddie Member

Well in his eyes since he invested heavily into stamina he thinks its the best choice, so his advice to everybody is to invest into stamina. He makes a valid point.

Para if you found a system that works for you, wouldn't you reccomend it to others also?

2. i see the point he made lol ..im talking about language Polishpimp use is making other players feel bad about the game ... don't you think Eddie?

yes i will recommend but i respect other players strategy of game and im not saying such comments about they play choice >> as you see from Polishpimp last comment he use words as
    >>havent figured this out! Ive played this game for 326 days... or they been stupid and stop crying.... WAY WAY BEHIND??!

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

My previous comments were in no way directed at particular players or meant to be derogatory or personal. My intent was to merely point out that the opinions being thrown about regarding leveling with bosses are wrong. In addition...I was in no way implying that my personal strategy is the only correct way to play the game. In fact....We are all very fortunate that Kano has afforded us all with numerous ways to level in this game, I do take exception though.... when others proclaim that my way is somehow less honorable than the methods they have chosen to implement. Bosses have been around for a very long time now and all players have had the opportunity to adapt to a different strategy than what they had been playing before.....if they wanted to. With each and every strategy...there are particular areas of ones game that may be subject to less growth....but by implementing other strategy in addition to ones main strategy.....these issues can be addressed as well. So by all means....continue your strategy...and i will continue mine. We will continue to hash it out on the battlefield and let the stats/results continue to show whats what.

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Closing down this thread as feedback has been given to the original post, response has been given on how we expect to proceed and thread is now starting to go off topic.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.