Process Improvement at KANO/APPS and YOU

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Looks like it was "fixed".

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I assume Kano has to push the fix for each browser?Or is it a 1 shot fix?Either way,well done.But wait,if you don't refresh,is that fix going to work?Or is refreshing needed?

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

if you want to name names of players , armada's, guilds , or what have you do it in an email to support not in the forum , thank you :)

5. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Yes thank you KANO for having done this - for far too long - a certain MYSPACE Viking Clan guild was breaking this rule in every way imaginable. I just hope KANO is serious about going after the cheaters. Alot of good Vikings quit over the cheating.

6. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

interesting , funny and sad .

7. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

well I applaud KANO for this, we will now have a much fairer game for all, Viking Clan was getting killed by alts, this will let people know they are playing a legitimate game and I will definitely be investing more into my Viking after this

8. Deltan

Deltan Member

We don't need to be too choosy in who we ban, we do reserve the right to remove any player at any time at our sole disretion. We are however very cautious and put a lot of time, care and effort into researching players before freezing. Our goal is not to discourage play, but educate on fair play.

I appreciate there are many facets to unfair play within our games besides Alts, as I said in my original post is that it's going to take time. Alts just happens to be the most common form, we will be tackling all of these problems this year. Working on it!

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I couldnt agree more and appreciate that some r coming clean. Thats a lot better than Kano checking ones account and seeing that every weekend the ip addresses are exactly the same as others in their guild.

10. polishpimp

I know huh...u would think someone that high of a level would be a little tougher. Oh well, theres gotta be losers as well as winners. Its nice to know the lil guy can still put a whoopn on the big boys in Kano games

11. polishpimp

Alts r definitely a big problem and may be the most common violation, glad to hear Kano is finally cracking down on it. But I personally think that bot/script use and logging into others accounts/ shared accounts (either while online or offline) is a bigger issue. Im sure u guys and gals will get to it in time and I look forward to the day when players leave for the weekend and have others playing their accounts so they will continue to level come to an end. Thats worse then a dirty politician ,,,the likes of a Barney Frank or a History buff that rewrites history. I say kick em to the curb...like they lost the election in a landslide. But then again...Im just "preaching to the choir"....eh rev?

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  12. WHELER

WHELER Banned

awsome... nice to see Kanno on top of things... my apologies if i come off as a bit of an azz,lol..... but then again some reply posts can be interprited that wame way too,LOL!!!!!!

indeed bots/scrips are a big issue.. especialy now that the AUTO HEAL glitch is fixed.... i noticed way more ppl than i origionaly though, using heal bots, ect... I made some vidz of ppl using healbots on myspace lastnight & today... & lets just say, some are furiouse that i out smarted them & posted 1 of the uploaded video links in chat feed for all to see!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.