[FB] please explain yourself

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jim Wells, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

a few of us posted last night about the throttle being a severe issue still this arena. now i see that it has been deleted. can you please explain to me why this was erased? the throttle is real, it is still in place and it appears it is only applied to certain people at certain times, as i can trip it most of the time yet was chatting with a friend that never tripped it at all, even tho she can click just as fast as i can. are we no longer allowed to question you? here's my screen cap again. Untitled.jpg

2. Angie Beliveau

Angie Beliveau New Member

and here's mine again, since i started the original thread and would still like an explanation. Untitled.jpg

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  4. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

yes, and it is a matter for support, not a general discussion so please put it back in the proper place.also, johnny is only commenting on it to be argumentative, please delete his comments from that post as they are not helpful and just out right lies. thank you

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I didn't move your thread, it is right where you left it. I would like to point out that there is a search feature on the Forum, maybe before you start a new thread complaining about a thread being deleted, you could have a look for the thread first. The thread you thought was deleted was the last active thread in the ZS section before you stared this one.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  6. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

when i posted on her thread last night it was in support section where it belonged, today someone has moved it to general discussion, didnt say it was you, was simply asking if you could put it back where it belongs please.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There are now two of these threads one in support and one in general discussions, I will let kano decide what to do with two of the same threads.:)

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I had a look and the Arena thread with your screen shot in it hasn't been moved, it's where it was originally posted.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I also looked and I do not see that it was moved.

10. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

there's only one in each place, and this one is only because the other one isn't where we left it, the other one is from a few arenas ago. please read all threads carefully before commenting

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Jim, the thread wasn't moved. We can clearly see if a thread has been moved, deleted or changed in anyway, it hasn't been moved. It is where it was originally posted.

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Moved: tripping the throttle
    Started by slave‎, Today 12:32 AM
    Yes everybody can clearly see if a thread has been moved, and it seems as if it has.

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Is there a link for this thread you say was moved, I know I did not move any threads, as I responded to the thread with the screenshots , that is the one that someone thinks was moved and that one was no moved. " Tripping the Throttle". The thread in question is the duplicate of this one with screenshots

15. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The thread he thought had been moved is the Arena thread. Not the one you've posted.

16. alka

alka Banned

This Throttle spam is getting boring.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

@ Alka ... I agree

18. It's awefully funny to see that a handful of people out of 1100ish that join that arena Trip the Throttle. And most of them that do trip it are from the Same Faction hahahahahaha

And really the only ones that have taking a very big Disliking to it..

I sure dont see hundreds of people on here upset about it.

19. Mer De Noms

Mer De Noms New Member

and its awfully funny that you dont even play, yet you come here to complain about the same people hahahahahah, gosh it must suck to get caught throwing stones while the glass house around crumbles....you dont see hundreds of people complaining about it because, if you knew anything about arena, clearly you dont....most of the people in arena dont even play, they join for the xp, and then dont even participate...you get everything you say handed to you, sad sad man...you should just stop trying.

20. Yes it is Alka.

No Mer De Bore. I complain about issues that actually mean something.

Why 7 day n00bs can go after the Hitlist money without Retaliation.

Its awefully funny to watch your faction continue to be on here whining about The Throttle.

Its even funnier to see your faction back where it'd always been before you were taking advantage of the Throttle.

You all fight a losing battle with me. You call out TF , we're dead blah blah blah, Yet most of all my Members are Long Standing and Just having a good time chilling.

I dont get very many "I was in TF they are Drama" Unlike your faction.

Accept it, The THROTTLE IS HERE TO STAY.

It keeps you cheaters in line. If you dont like it. GO Water some Imaginery Crops on Farmville.