Petition To get QUICKER CNK all the money KANO owes him back!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by USMC General Cervasio, Nov 22, 2011.

?

Help get QUICKER CNK's money back!

1. Give him his money back!

100.0%
  2. Give him his money back!

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. There has recently been an event where one of my long time mobbies QUICKER CNK was basically robbed by KANO! Its not right that they didn't give him what he paid for and they only refunded half of his money! He said "Untill they pay me in full im shut down!" KANO, you are losing a user that you ripped off and I advise you give all the money back! If we get 100 votes, you must refund him in full! I would hate to see such a nice person be ripped off and quit the game because of this! This has made a lot of Mob Wars users upset and angry!

2. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

why is there two choices but the same result?....Not really a fair poll imho...now i am all for righting a wrong....but then again mr self proclaimed president of mw lcn....you have no dog in this race and you should let Quicker and KANO work it out

3. Ace

Ace Member

The MW Presi... Tyrant strikes again! What kind of a poll is that? I'll place a blank vote, so it takes you longer to reach 100 votes :D

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO! I think im going to need some details b4 i vote. Are we really suppose to decide without hearing either sides story ?

5. WHELER

WHELER Banned

ya i'd like more details too, i'm currently at war with all CNK even though most are good friends/ppl (makes the game more fun,lol) i know Quicker CNK aka Roger he's a good guy, but i know nothing about the incedent... details please:)