[FB] Pet Appreciation problem

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Steve Walden, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Steve Walden

Steve Walden New Member

Anyone else had this? I've just completed the second Pet App Calendar, but LCN tells me I've completed all 3. I know I haven't cos I've been doing it in PC and VC at the same time, and I've just started the third time in each of those. I've submitted a ticket, but will be annoyed if I miss out on the bonus cash and XP for not being able to do the third time.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I suggest you take a screen shot of it telling you that, and add that to the support ticket , They will be in tomorrow , that is the best advice I have right now :( Hope it gets figured out for you.

3. Steve Walden

Steve Walden New Member

Thanks - I've now sent a screenshot

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok good, now Maybe ,just maybe if ya clean out the cache and reboot the computer, it may work, but if not at least you have the proof, BTE is it only happening in LCN, are the other two games working the right way?

5. Steve Walden

Steve Walden New Member

Just to confirm, it is only in LCN - both PC and VC have allowed me to start the third calendar without a problem. As to cleaning the cache etc, I'm now on my laptop and got the same problem with LCN!

6. If your not able to get your third calendar up In LCN be sure to send a ticket to support on Monday. Im sure You can be granted time to start it..

7. Steve Walden

Steve Walden New Member

Unfortunately, with only 40 minutes until the calendar finishes, I've still not had a response to the ticket. Looks like I've missed out on all the bonus cash and XP, which is equal to levelling up about 3-4 times, because of this bug. Not happy about it.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Steve we have your ticket and it will be addressed. Sadly it is not as simple as "extending your time" but you will be compensated. I appreciate your patience with this and you should see some redress in the next 12-48 hours. I would imagine closer to the lower end of that time frame though.

9. Steve Walden

Steve Walden New Member

Thanks for the update Smack. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

10. queenofwar83

queenofwar83 New Member

Pet Appreciation Calendar

I need to see if I can get compensated or extended time on the calendar as I was having problems with the Pet Appreciation Calendar.

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader