out of XP range

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angel, May 29, 2010.

1. Angel

Angel Member

I would like to know, how many level ist takes to be out of XP Range, 10, 15, 20?
    And apparently I can attack someone in my rival list, regardless he is out of my XP range, is that right?

2. before was good on viking clan and mobwars you can bounty some one who attack you on battle or hitlist or punch and now i wanted get some more bounty list stats for achievement and i cant bounty any of my rivals only attack back .. i think at list one bounty be more fair for revenge :)

3. Quake

Quake New Member

I think you can attack reguardless since they were an idiot and attacked you in the first place.

4. Angel

Angel Member

if I try to attack someone 20 level below a message shows up that he is out of my XP range and the attack failed. But if i back attack someone in my rival list, apparently it doesnt matter if he is 20 level below.

strange, i dont have this problem, can bounty all in my list.
    how many levels are they different? maybe that is the reason?

5. KNIGHT

KNIGHT New Member

I myself am curious how many levels back..of your level is considered xp range. I do know that when attacked...and level is in range for the time limit...or until you kill them..whichever comes first :)

6. KNIGHT

KNIGHT New Member

*Any Level*:)oops

7. Slayer

Slayer New Member

fight list

the fight list shows people WAY out of range, and I can hit them - in fact I hit one BY ACCIDENT (once) and that person has been pounding on me nonstop since then for the last 24 hours, from 80 levels above me! It's bullcrap.

8. gotta be careful who you hit.sometimes you can win against higher levels and sometimes you cant.only reason theyre even on your list is cause you cant hit someone lower than you but your more than welcome to try your luck against the larger levels.

9. Slayer

Slayer New Member

obviously.

so i guess i'm doomed to getting the crap beat out of me by someone 80+ levels higher for the rest of the time i play because i made a mistake and the screen jumped? whatever. sounds like a blast.

not.

10. just dont hit back and in 24hrs they can no longer hit you

11. sparky1968

sparky1968 New Member

whats the point in being out of xp range even after 24 hrs that person can still hitlist for aslong as they want and if u booby trap your opened up again, so why isnt there a range for stopping this happen?

12. there is a range.highers cant list below a certain range.i think its somewhere like in the middle where your fair game for list.

13. sparky1968

sparky1968 New Member

range

ok im a lvl 140, and just been listed by a lvl 255 for nothing, no retaliation what so ever? been happening for days now, thats over 115 lvls above me, but still can list?

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

For ZS it is currently half your level that you can hitlist someone, so a level 255 can hitlist level +127 players. This may need to be adjusted a bit to follow the XP range for attacking.

Currently the XP range that you can attack down is 10% your current level, so a level 100 can attack +90 level players.

If you are getting repeatedly listed by the same person, traps must be getting cheaper for that person, are traps not working for you?

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Setting a booby trap or ambush does not open up the retaliation window.

16. it lands them on the rival list when that is set.

17. sparky1968

sparky1968 New Member

trap

so if i set a trap, does that mean that person can attack/punch ask members to attack etc? me , yes traps do work wasnt sure what happens tho

18. any level can punch any level player i think.

19. prettynerdy

prettynerdy Member

If you are being attacked by somebody repeatedly and you set an ambush, you will be listed on their rivals list. And I think that's wrong. A lot of players repeatedly attack the people on their rivals list just because they are on the list. You should only be on the rivals list because you attacked them, not because they attacked your ambush (which you can only set once they've attacked you).

I couldn't get this one guy to leave me alone because I kept showing up on his rivals list...only because I set up ambushes in hopes he'd go away. If you don't actually ATTACK/PUNCH/HITLIST them, you shouldn't show up on their rivals list. Defending yourself shouldn't put you in the line of fire.

20. sparky1968

sparky1968 New Member

stopped playing

because of this and many things wrong in z's, i have just packed it in, going to concentrate on mw and castle age, from now on happy listing