[LCN] Ophidian Sect raid only accepts 30 participants?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iFlash, Mar 12, 2020.

1. iFlash

iFlash New Member

How come you only accept 30 participants?

This should be freely attacked by anyone, any level, any tier...

Can you make this raid boss just free and just remove the HP? Then reward the player with the most damage?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is no different from any Raid for the entirety of the feature's lifespan. They've always had a maximum of 30 participants.

3. iFlash

iFlash New Member

So if you join lately you have no chances of participating anymore?

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There are thousands of Raids that are summoned by other players during the event. Keep your eyes on the Job chat.

5. iFlash

iFlash New Member

Alright. Thanks mate :)

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There are no tiers, anyone can join, for the first prob 3 maybe 4 years since raids were implemented there were three tiers, but that was removed some time ago now.

7. iFlash

iFlash New Member

Okie, now I know how this works, I need to get some pass or keys to make the raid, once I created I can start attacking and to make the raid public, thanks mate :) im sorry im still new here, even if lvl 300+ already :)

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes , hover over the keys and it will show you what location, do the job that give the most XP , generally it is the last or next to last job in each of the four locations, once ya have the 4 keys open it and make sure you do 2 K actions of which 1 k has to be heals, in order to get the item at the end. Do not let the health go into the red, you get less xp when attacking if you do that.

9. iFlash

iFlash New Member

Yes, good thing that energy can be used here, and attacking with 85 stamina is giving me 2.5k xp which is not bad for grinders, thanks again mate :)