November 19th- Alfheim - Godly Trials (Unlocked at Level 2650)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Nov 20, 2010.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

That sounds fair to me. I appreciate you guys/gals taking care of the issue in a timely manner. Thank you!!!

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Well you have too, at the end of the day we are developers that try our best to make players happy and want to keep coming back to play Kano games. I will personally make sure we don't make this mistake on the next location though :D

3. Eddie

Eddie Member

Yeah on the next location just don't call it a mistake and let it be :D

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

All accounts that were impacted have now been credited with the appropriate coins.

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes. Mine account has credited. I don't agree with it. The gold investors got a great deal that really did not need compensation: nice gesture for them as they did not lose anything. I did my accounting. I lost with the discount given. I know one other who must have lost for sure on this "discount." I won't march to the happiness here of some "lottery" winners.

6. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

I agree with Kel, you cant just sort it by giving everyone the same fix. Some of us had different circumstances.

7. Agreed. There needs to be some means for players to actually be able to afford mass numbers of the ridiculously priced legendaries.....OR reduce the cost of the legendaries by a factor of ten.

8. Talking about Legendary weapons/warriors price is bit high but upkeep is fine

with my income 200+ bilion every 47 min
    will take a year to save up to get full collection of best Legendary items ...
    im not talking about other 90% Players who dont have close to that income !!!

9. Eddie

Eddie Member

More Like 99.98%

10. You got level 3500 so how much cost 1 of: ?
    Legendary Sword Berzerker
    Attack: +29
    Defense: +28
    Upkeep: -18,000,000

11. Eddie

Eddie Member

180b for 1 Legendary Sword Berzerker.

270b for 1 Legendary Spear Berzerker ( Attack: +30 Defense: +29 Upkeep: -20,000,000 Cost: 270.000 billion)

480b for 1 Legendary Balista ( Attack: +44
    Defense: +42
    Upkeep: -34,000,000)

12. so if Kano take ''0'' of the end of original price you think that will make Legendary weapon/warrior more wanted ?

13. Eddie

Eddie Member

Maybe, or add an extra 0 to the income of the next location ;)

14. Yea but then everyone will be pumping out income and not buy Legendary items :D

So help me out if i want just 1000 of 180b for 1 Legendary Sword Berzerker. it will be 180 trillion
    so 19 000 to go that will be.. in total ... 3.42 Quadrillion lol

15. Eddie

Eddie Member

Haha, sounds like your (life savings)^2