Not recieved my free three clawed axe.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gods people, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gods people

gods people Active Member

Yes i am here again. I cannot get my free three clawed axe and money. same old same old. Please help me again thanks.:(

2. Try it again.

Someone posted a link to the newsletter a few days ago and I couldn't claim it either. I tried again today and got the axe and a full stamina refill.

3. Have you received the email? If not check your spam or junk folders for it, as it may be lurking in there. If you have received the email, try copying the link directly into your address bar to see if it works that way, if all else fails please contact support, I put a handy link in my signature :)

You couldn't claim it a few days ago because it wasn't released then, it's only been released in the past couple of days, glad you got sorted anyway

4. gods people

not being negative but is this going to keep happening because it is beciming a bit of a chore.

5. I couldn't tell you, I'm not sure why it is happening to you (Maybe it doesn't like you) :p Joking.

Is there another player in your household? I've heard about problems where for instance someones partner could claim it and they couldn't, but it's not related to IP it's account related.

Sorry that it seems like it's becoming a chore, but send a message to support letting them know it's happened before.

Unfortunately you won't hear back until Monday now, as support is closed. So you are stuck with us Mods for anything we can help with :)

6. Yeah, I figured that out after reading a news update from Kano.

I haven't received the e-mail yet as far as I know, I've checked all of my folders, both junk and inbox, and no e-mail. I clicked the link that was posted on a whim, decided to try and claim the stam refill, and it succeeded.

So there's no reason to wait for the e-mail if you have the link available.

https://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/mailout/view_mailout/8?t_1=kmail

7. gods people

thxs kul. that worked a treat. ScreenHunter_02 Jun. 10 15.03.jpg

8. The links don't become active until the newsletter is released, so you will have to wait, it's so the devs can easily track the impact of it and how many people claim what reward etc. :)

9. I haven't received an email regarding the newsletter yet.

Yet I was still able to claim my prize by clicking that link. gods people appears to have claimed his prize as well via the link.

1+1 = The link works better than waiting around for an email that may never come.

10. gods people

you right kul link did work. would have had to waite until next week else....

11. I would still send support an email, they might be able to stop the issues next time :D

12. gods people

i aready have on 3 different occations.....

13. Will follow that up with Dan from support for you then :)

14. gods people

ok thank you.......

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

as long as your are subscribed the link will work, it took them a few days to send out all the newsletters as, VC has a large player base, they started sending them out late on Friday, so it should work for anyone who subscribed :)

16. first u send email from game VC than give a day or two and kano will send back email looks like this

ScreenHunter_02 Jun. 10 21.49.jpg

than you choise one of tree offers and here u go ... comes with axe :)

ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 10 21.46.jpg

17. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I still havent got my reward or my stamina yet. Tried the link within hours of getting the email and every day since, snt a message to support....still nothing. I know others that have had the same problem

18. Eric

Eric Administrator

19. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

In typicalKano fashion.....Those who have been playing far less or completely inactive get a 200% boost while those that have continued to help Kano stay alive by actually playing only get a 100% boost.:confused:

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Now where did you find out that one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.