new recipes ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by azure, Apr 2, 2011.

1. azure

azure New Member

Dragon cannon , X922 Laser Rifle , Shurikaboom , Titanium Body Armor , Techno Samurai Suit , Dragon Mask ... are these recipes for the workshop ? or what ? where do i find these items ?

2. could be recipes could be old godfather items could be old power up items(power ups no longer exist)

3. azure

azure New Member

they point me to the workshop ... but theres no rocipe for them , also they don't appear as all the craftable items ...

i just got some hints about them ... i also have the stats for them ... if anyone would like to see ...

i do not have level requirements or how anyone could get them ...
    maybe the people from kano were planning a surprise and i ruined it :|

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

what do u mean they point u to the workshop? u do or dont have the items? lol, but what are the stats on them

5. azure

azure New Member

i dont have the items but i can view them ... i can see how they look and what type of item they are ... and also the stats ...

Dragon Cannon
    34 30

X922 Laser Rifle
    32 28

Shurikaboom
    31 27

Techno Samurai Suit
    18 23

Titanium Body Armor
    18 22

Dragon Mask
    16 21

these are the stats ... some of them are crap ... but the stats were not important ... i only wanted to know what is with them ... and now i figured that nobody has them or they are very old items or very new ones that haven't been implemented yet ...

6. Busta

Busta Member

Could you provide a screenshot? How did you first find these items? And where can you view them?

7. gods people

gods people Active Member

hidden blueprints

go to hidden blueprints on la cosa nostra general disc by gods people all the screen shots r on there...............................:cool:

8. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

Is it poosible you have the wrong app? Most of those sound like Zombie Slayer items not LCN

9. azure

azure New Member

go to : Profile -> Customize your loadout -> you will find there a list of items ... i was looking to see the stats on gazember's rolex garrote and this is how i found the odd items ... check the box where it says "Show All Items" and down the list you will find these ...
    i do this quite oftenly cause it allows me to easily compare items that i have with some i don't have like rolex garrote ...

if you click the "Find" button on those items , the odd ones , if you click the button it will take you to the workshop ... hence my question "new recipes ?"

10. I have them too ..maybe they are for citys/bosses we have yet to unlock

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

the show all button will show u all of the items that are available somewhere at that moment so they could be from the new city unlocked at lvl1300 possibly...

12. Busta

Busta Member

13. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

I think they are for Shanghai and maybe Tokyo. Those cities dont have that many items to craft yet.

14. Bump cause I just saw these items still on the list and still pointing to the workshop. Any clues on how to get them?

15. Deranimal

Deranimal New Member

It shows all currently (and possibly previously available) weapons/armor/vehicles in the game, they're shaded when you don't own one of them! This includes GF weapons, boss drops and workshop items. Interestingly some of the find links do take you to the workbench so perhaps they are for new stuff coming out. Not sure if it was always like it but San Fran has 10 different jobs - perhaps these shaded items are for new job drops coming for Johan'/Bangkok etc?

16. darengourdin

darengourdin New Member

new item suggestion...xploding TP

New weapon idea, 2 RC bombs, 15 forged passports and 2 long range microphones = 1 roll of exploding toilet paper Attack 75 Defense 60

17. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

all of them are crap for some of us brother... thanks for posting them

18. hyperfixx

hyperfixx Member

Incriminating Photos

Where do I find Incriminating Photos?

19. its a job

i think chicago or london

20. hyperfixx

hyperfixx Member

London......