[ZS] New Premium Faction Flags Available

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If I remember correctly it was a suggestion that came in from a Kongregate player that just so happened to coincide with what we planned to do anyways.

I recognize that there are several suggestions that the community would like to see implemented, however this was a small suggestion that really had a minimal overall impact on our production of other features.

Recently we've tried our best to get out community suggested ideas or upgrades (personal loadouts, auto-bounties, fight drop clarification, elite/legendary crafting items and loyalty item upgrades to name a few) so it stands to reason that if we are making progress on those then the others might not be far behind.

2. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

If it was suggested a few months back, how did it get priority over basically anything else that would actually improve the game? And yeah, we can tell they took up a small percentage of your efforts, actually the older ones are much cooler looking. I normally would never criticize any in-game artwork, because I care more about content, but it's still blowing my mind that this was on the list at all of tasks to accomplish.

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i wouldnt pay for something that is only for the looks why not for free in my opinion beside charging us for something each time it comes out like geeezzz...Just saying thats all....only thing i got to say players dont actually go by the looks only thing that we like to do is hunt kill an play for fun not just to pay UN..fav..davy jones just for a look of something why not give it too us for free....have a great day

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  4. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

When will the next location going to be released? I supposed it will be in March, next year? :rolleyes:

5. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Before my time, so I don't have a clear idea, but to my knowledge we didn't receive that many entries.

@SHO the next location will be out sooner than you think.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I cant stop snickering about this one. Not because Kano came out with it but that people are actually spending the FP to do it. Like Mitch said.....it couldnt have taken to much of their time to do this so it doesnt bother me. I dont begrudge Kano for trying to make a buck, Im actually pleased that they did something like this that doesnt afford any body any type of advantage rather than what they did with the money grabbing new character thing that gave some players a huge advantage while others still wait for something in their level range.

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

I can tell you exactly what happend to that one because I was talking to WB often when that was going around.

They had no submissions on it.

I actually made one, and submitted it but I was asked to resize it and put it inside the tiny little box with the faction emblem.

It would have taken a hell of a lot more than resizing copy and pasting to actually do this because of the pixels on the banner box.

I was really under the impression that winning submissions would be enhanced by real graphic artist with badass software, so after I spent like 50 hours drawling up my submission I just gave up.

Factionbanner.jpg

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

the way i see it they need to focus more on getting rid of cheaters then adding on junk really...just saying!!!

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

just saw the announcement on the fb page, its really comming ;)

it's a little sooner then I expected, I hoped to make 50-100 more lvls before to have all the new properties unlocked and make the income and hitlist price jump together with everyone :p

11. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

Mitch, the faction flags are fine, but nobody wants to buy something that is only of cosmetic value. Add stats to the flags. Perhaps sta, energy, health, attack, and def that the entire faction would benefit from. You could also go as far as adding regens like you did the character ones that were so popular. Maybe you could have special ones, like ones that will give us a slight advantage while playing faction wars, or even the arena. If you do this right it will make people want to buy all of the flags, instead of just one. How about having an art contest, and the winners can get a special perk, like a free legendary item, a special character item that lights up and moves, or maybe brag rights on their factions profile? People like community involvement, and it will give folks pride while playing their game they that they were a part of something fabulous that got created.

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Some type of advantage for buying a flag??? Thanks but NO thanks!

13. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

Better question yet, what is the point in adding the flags for UN at all if there is no content? Just cause your too cheap to fork out 25 UN doesn't mean others won't want to? Why would you want to ruin it for others? /boggled