[ZS] New Premium Faction Flags Available

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hello Slayers!

Just a quick heads up that we've released some Premium Faction flags to the game today. These brand new banners will help your Faction stand out on the battlefield.

Each of the new flags is 25 UN Credits but once you own them you can switch between them at will. Leaders or Officers can purchase these new standards. Check them out below!

[​IMG]

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

I dont recall anyone asking for this....

The ability to upload a picture, yes. but this is bunk.

for shame.

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

and by the way my faction edit page looks nothing like this.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No one's does, it's not live yet.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

By what mitch said. It should be.

6. slave

slave Member

mitch i got to tell you
    your hemorhagging people (i cant spell) like theres no tomorrow and you guys spend your time doing this?
    why not work on new content? veteran achievments? something anything besides window dressing....

i dont get it, business must be good if your willing to chase away your top players, maybe you guys just dont care....

7. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

25 UN !?!!?!?! Baaahaha da fukkkkkkkk... you serious Kano ?:confused:

8. Pengshue

Pengshue New Member

New flags for credit card junkies. Total utter crap, purely cosmetic. Nice to see Kano working towards improving quality of game play.

9. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

What's next ??? You gonna charge UN to send gifts ? aha:rolleyes:

10. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Is this necessary?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I was told they would be out yesterday, I'll have to check on that.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

They're available now.

13. unimpressed

unimpressed New Member

Loving the tags. But 25uns? they should be at least 30uns for all the hard work you pout in on them

14. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Yup just forget about the addition of anything useful to the game, lets put a new skill point allocator that blocks your entire page when you're in the middle of something and "premium tiny pictures". Do you actually think people want this?

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We received a suggestion for new Faction flags months ago, around about August if I recall correctly. They were completed back then but we held off on releasing them to work on new content, user suggestions, improvements to various aspects of the games, some other stuff.

Faction flags took up a very small percentage of our effort, and you'll see the fruits of our other labors soon.

16. ben

ben Active Member

im glad i dont see one for pc ...

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Oh, PC is coming. We would hate to disappoint. :)

18. ben

ben Active Member

well im no sucker for it thats for sure ... have not seen any thing for it for the 25 fp sure wont see it from me ... my freedom of speech ...

19. ben

ben Active Member

now if ya can get the new characters out i would be more than glad to spend the fp on that for it help me in my game play ... just saying ...

20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Could you link me to the thread that suggested it? I don't remember that one.