New Level Achievements!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Well said. If KANO was wanting to make the achievements a bit more difficult to get, they should have gone with 1000 levels per achievement or maybe even 2500? But 5000 levels for the next achievement is ridiculous. KANO never learns. Or is it us who never learn? Not really sure.

2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I think you n do other achivments hard to get like hitlist kills , fights won , income but not level achivments because they are anyway harder and harder to get even they keep same distance because you need more and more Xp

3. ben

ben Active Member

it has open my eyes and i am learning more bout kano ... i will agree on every 1000 levels but no more than that ;)

Lasinagol, kevinmalo and Angela Brown like this.
  4. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

i think we are all learning ! we will get there.. and hoping kano will as well! i realize in order to keep running kano needs to make money but making it at the expense of people quitting left and right ..is it really worth it in the long run?

maddenj888 and George Burd like this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Small update here, we are adjusting the changes to the Viking Clan achievements and the new barriers are as follows:

Viking Clan - Movin' on Up
    Level 20,000
    Level 22,500
    Level 25,000
    Level 27,500
    Level 30,000

If you are over one of these levels, gain another level and the unlocked achievements will appear.

Kehvyn, George Burd and Lasinagol like this.
  6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Kano Cares!

7. I guess those over level 20,000 have cause for complaint here, all ten of them! The rest well, what a bunch of ill wind. Personally I'm busy getting my level 7800 viking to level 8,000 no point worrying about something that is 12,000+ levels away, by then I'd bet the gaps will have been filled.

8. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

a step in the right direction but it does affect only a few

9. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

you lower level achievement but still got to do 10x more levels to get it and with amount of xp per levels its rubbish eaither lower xp per level or let us add more to stamina to make it fair try seeing and playing it from are point of view

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

unfortunately, there are only a few willing to spend the amounts it takes to see your point of view......things are supposed to get harder the higher up you get, not easier

Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  11. Maniac

Maniac New Member

my wallet is almost closed.... I MIGHT splurge and get the $7.00 pkg once a month for 50gps.. that's about it.. see if they can keep paying their electric bill with that..... and yes, the latest achievements are a slap in the face to the top level peeps... I for 1 am not expecting to get to those levels anyways...lol pretty much just do daily points now... going nowhere ...

12. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Not exactly sure we needed more Level Achievements in (FB) ZS... seeing how there's only a handful who have them already or even close. Could of easily worked on other parts of the game, jus' sayin'.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

it is important to keep the top end open and encourage gameplay to continue, but yes there are a few other things that would encourage more game play in the lager player base that need attention

14. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

It still gives something to strive for...and it was mentioned earlier, if they set it up now they won't have to mess with it for a long time, if ever again.

15. George Burd

you want to give new high level achievements? go back and give lvl 100 and 200 boss achieves

Kirsten and Lasinagol like this.
  16. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

More achievements is easy and always good, but there again, that was mentioned just before the Raid Bosses came out.

George Burd likes this.
  17. George Burd

I am just under the impression it is easier and faster to expand given materials then make new ones

18. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I agree full heartedly and just voted 5 novas.

George Burd likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Achievements , in themselves ,is something I don't think about much, half the time I am surprised when I get one,and the only ones that really make any difference, for me, is when they affect the speed of my energy and stamina refilling, that is when I see a difference in my daily game. :)

George Burd likes this.
  20. George Burd

I know those 2 seconds add up after 5 years lol

Kirsten likes this.