[LCN] New Las Vegas World Boss: The 86ers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 19, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Down in old Sin City, there's no gang more feared than these guys. It's time to put them under before you're 86'd yourself!

The new Las Vegas World Boss, The 86ers, are now in game and will be available to attack soon! (Due to World Boss scheduling.)

wall_feed_world_boss_4.jpg

2. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Any info on the drops mi7ch?? or will they be pretty much useless for higher levels until we have collected enough??

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I don't have any specific info on the drops at this time, but I'm sure it's commensurate with the other World Bosses. :)

4. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

cool thanks :D

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The 86ers (Level 1 Las Vegas World Boss) Boss Will Attack In:: 12:09:03:41 - this is the countdown for the New Year? :p

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It is if you are in the Pacific timezone (GMT -8). Happy New Year, new boss to kill!

7. PaulVitti

PaulVitti New Member

Good news! :)

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

if you go to the Personal Loadout page and you select Show all, you can have a preview of the drops, usually the Find link travels you to Las Vegas and the boss page.

The best drops I could find:
    Weapons :
    86er Rifle A75 D75
    86er Bonesaw A69 D69
    Armor: Chloroform A49 D49
    Vehicle: Cop Copter A59 D59

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

thank you, Happy New Year! :)

10. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Kano after releasing new boss which we are all pleased about you have messed up now as this is the first time we have been without a world boss to attack so we now have 24hrs of no attacking and a loss of xp so can you ensure we arent without world boss to attack in future???

11. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but we are now down to 1 world boss a week.
    Am I the only one who thinks they wont last that long? :(

Any chance they are thinking of revising the world boss Systems? Say to : One boss Dies, another opens the next day?
    Pleeeeeease.. pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

12. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

thats exactly how it works now but because the boss's are getting bigger in level it is taking longer to kill them. As it currently stands it takes 4 weeks to kill all the bosses but maybe Kano can look at having 2 open at a time???

Mi7ch any chance of this happening?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I checked with the developers on this yesterday and I don't think we're going to look at changing the World Boss schedule at this moment. As the 86ers get higher in level it will take longer to kill them, so this scenario should become less frequent over the coming months.

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Great, now he have to wait 2 years at least until this boss will last 2 weeks.

While the new wboss on Zombie lasted 13 days and more, this was way undersized, now died again in 5 days. If all the new World bosses will be undersized like this one, I hope that you never will introduce any new world bosses on mob wars, the drops don't help anyone, so its way better an old world boss who dies in 12-13 days.