[LCN] New ideas for expanding ingame play

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Michael Wheet, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Man this topic went way off thread. This thread was posted to discuss ingame expansions for MOB WARS. Not to critisize the developers or to discuss other platforms. Everyone has an opinion, and that´s ok. But could you please stick to the posted subject and discuss t hese other matters on another thread out of common courtisy? Some people may become quite confused as to how a "thread" works should they follow some of the above comments. And my apologies on Mi7ch. It was not intended that this thread would "Go There".

2. Michael Wheet

I like this idea, but they (KANO) would have to charge FPS for any feature that increased stamina, not play cash. Still all in all not a bad idea. Keep em coming! :)

3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I agree to some extent but let's also face the truth that you guys are not the most skill at communication and letting people know that complaints, concerns, and thoughts have been heard or giving people any idea of what new developments are being worked on except the standard "I will let the developers know" or "We are working on a few things for the future". Not to mention the few changes you do make are nothing people needed or necessarily wanted. Like an activities tab? I actually miss more activities now because I forget to check those numbers whereas before I saw it every time I went to the Home page. Or how about color tabs or icons in world chat? Nice idea but I would rather have seen a new event or change to BA or new crafts for Moon.People get frustrated when we ask for 20 different improvements and you give us a balloon and say "Have a nice day!"

And as far as IOS and all that stuff - I am not a computer literate person. I can basically hook up hardware, install software, and download a few things. But if it has anything to do with mobile devices and creating more access from phones and tablets, etc. People are leaving in mass numbers because the game has gotten boring and there is no real point or goal anymore. Leveling is worthless. Spending today can be replaced with spending tomorrow by new players, and the only real achievement is sitting at the lowest level possible and counting how many people you can "piss off" in a day. Take a look at Kong LCN chat or the FB arena for that proof. If the developers want to do anything, take at look at the long term goal from a player's perspective and find the one most popular that will keep players interested longer and work on developing the game in that direction. Making it so you can do 5000 levels in a couple of months and then difficult to do 10 levels a month past that makes no sense at all. Making it so that the strongest players are not the highest levels or longest played or most strategic but simply the person who spends the most is ridiculous. Give playing the game a point and some meaning or value. Make players who are active better than those who merely spend the most.

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

lol If I were kano once a year I'll open up a challenge to defeat KANO head quarters. lol where you gotta go through several mini bosses to unlock big boss within the limited time frame.
    This could be an event like raids but harder than that. or else it should be a syndicate based event.
    ex. There are 3 bosses, 1st one is moderator, 2nd one lets say Mitch(lol), third one is the server itself.
    people or the syndicates first have to go through moderator and earn their way to Mitch, and then the server. Lets say time frame is 7 days. OL thank god I am not Kano

Kirsten likes this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

and btw Can we get an interest while we deposit our cash in the Bank lol, they get a freaking fee

6. Michael Wheet

That would come over as self glorification and irrelevent to the game theme. I can understand your desire to virtually attack KANO but it is not really a Mob relevant idea.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Everything does not have to be game relevant to the theme as long as it is game relevant to a game

AXXO likes this.
  8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

lol @wheet relax man, and I post whatever I want, where ever I want, cause I can :p so like it or not Idc. Lol and that was not a real idea if you didn't got the inside joke.

9. Michael Wheet

I do not intend to revoke your right to post, do not attempt the same with me. I posted my opinion, without insult or bad intent and stand behind my statement. It is good that you have a different opinion, if we all agreed on everything, there would be little reason to post. I just hope you do not feel that my statement was meant to personally offend you, it is only my humble opinion.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

if you read my post above correctly, I haven't attempt to revoke your right to post. I just stated my opinion about your reply and it doesn't invalidate your privilege to post Duh, do you think if I have a good idea I'm gonna post it here? that's why there's an ideas forum in the homepage. :p

11. Michael Wheet

Well be thankful. I did give you another reason to post so that you may meet your quota. :D
    As you just did for me! Thanks! Now, back to our programm.... :p

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Well if you check the recent lead boards you can always find me there.

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I don't know if this would work or not and it probably would take too much work from the developers but a scavenger hunt would be interesting. Like a syndicate effort requiring at least 5 or so players in a syndicate. Have clues on job drops needed to collect, boss drops, and in game inventory items.... sort of like keys that you get when you do a job during RAIDS. As far as the actual details, I don't know. It is just a rough idea. But it could be done without being weighted towards spenders and strength. You could even make it so that so many gamer points had to be earned as a team during the hunt. The only issue I could see would be access to cities which would have the job drops and bosses. But as long as A syndicate had at least 1 higher level player..... like a level 4000? It would not have to be a Moon player.

AXXO likes this.
  14. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

It would be nice, but do sound like quite a bit of work to implement, taking into account how long it takes to make a city

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I cannot disagree. It takes Kano 6 months it seems per city..... so I imagine something like this would require a whole new department and staff. But it was just an idea. :)

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with ideas :)

17. Michael Wheet

Yes, yes,yes. Now these are some great ideas. Especially the scavanger hunt sounds like fun.

18. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Hahahaha Well, too bad you were not on Kano's development team and could make things happen LOL

19. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Would be nice with such enthusiasm from the developers :)