New Feature Desired - Block Player

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by MastroML, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

I removed my post, even though I feel it is not offensive. I do not bookmark people. I have no need to. I play fair. As for my link. No. Your comments have been very offensive to me, so we are equal. You sided with the stalker. You have made your feelings very clear.

2. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I have not insulted you i have just stated my opinion and you just simply cannot handle that.

Linky please!

3. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

Perfectly put. Normal game play is wonderful. I love LCN, it's great fun, until you get some nasty who wants to be "odd". Blocking needs sense. There is not one person I would block in the game apart from my stalker :)

4. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

You can't handle my opinion, so cheerio :p

5. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

oh shit. I just re-read your intitial post and seriously, what little point you had has totally gone now.

^^ LOL.

6. I had forgotten about the "Mob Wars" part. I constantly hear it referred to as LCN, the rest of it escaped me. And I'm not the only one in that position. I don't play LCN because really, it's just more of the same, except you need more people to compete.

As for the initial post, I still wonder how and who is going to define "abuse" or "harassment".

7. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

I apologise if I offended anyone. That was not my intention. I feel very passionate about this.
    To be constantly "got at" by the same person, over and over for such a long period of time is soul destroying. Even in a game.
    I love LCN. I have made some fantastic friends and have no intention of giving it up because someone has decided it is acceptable
    to behave like an idiot.
    Lil Jonny, we shall agree to differ.
    I hope Kano takes the time to think about implementing a block feature as there is and always will be people who don't play for fun but to deliberately spoil the game for others.

8. Tea Bags

Tea Bags New Member

Block Player

Perhaps KANO you could create a function where the same increase in hitlisting price exists as a norm but for repeat offenders such as those like Sweet William ITA that the listing price to them increases exponentially e.g.
    1st listing - normal cost
    2nd listing - Double cost
    3rd listing - 4 times cost
    4th listing - 8 times cost et. al.

It would mean that even cash cow accounts would start to feel the pinch and if anyone could be bothered to bookmark and repeat list then it would have to wait 24 hours to reduce the cost to them. This in turn would also make it clearer to KANO who the stalkers are and get their accounts disabled.

Food for thought.......

9. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I dont agree with this idea except for this sentence. It is not upto individuals who is allowed to play this game and who isn't. If you "keep someone dead their entire game" then you are crossing a line. War with people is great, but in Angel's case of being hitlisted multiple times a day by the same person for over a year without retaliation is just wierd.

Don't get me wrong, multiple hitlisting and chaining people for whatever reason yeah is part of the game. When your game becomes entirely about making sure someone else can't play then that is what I would consider "abusive".

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Ok...lets get real here...do u actually think the main aspect of these games is not fighting? For starters...lets take a look at the subject matter..Vikings,Pirates , zombies and mobsters. How about the fact that out of the five attributes...4 of them are directly tied to fighting? How many the leader board categories apply to fighting compared to adventures or challenges? Same goes for achievements. To get your daily points completed...how many battles do u need in comparison to helps? We have guild/faction wars....but im yet to see an adventure competition. I could go on....but i really would rather not.

Everything that has been added to these games is merely to supplement the fighting aspect.

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The same thing has happened or is happening to thousands of others, it is just part of the game. Somewhere along the line u obviously pissed this player off and they're making you pay for it.

A bounty or two a day is nothing...i use to get listed by multiple players every day till i priced my bounty out of their reach....now they save up and do it once a week or month....lol. If its not them it will just be someone else. Its not against the law when its actual aspect of the game . Yeah....they do seem obsessed....but just heal and move on....its not as if its areal life.

12. silvereye

silvereye New Member

Agreed this idea sounds like something I would like to have done

13. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

guys, this is a fighting game after all. if someone bothers you, be stronger! if someone is annoying you, be stronger! i've rated it as 1 because in my mind this is one of the most stupid ideas i've seen on this forum. its like you're saying lets all hug eachother and add everyone lol

14. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

Quoted because its the truth.

15. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

:cool: :cool: :cool:

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

all good points, yes some do just come on to wreak havoc, do their DGP's or for revenge, and then go about their day,leaving themselves in the infirmary , and you cannot exact revenge lol then you have a more serious player who has maybe put more time and energy into the game, and then the players that are in between , and some one is always can find someone to annoy it seems :)

stealing this lol
    I play violent video games, I could snap at any second.

17. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

:eek: i'll sell it to you for £500

18. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

you should have some copyright law below lol

19. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

You deserve a public "thank you". Your advice is excellent. Thanks again, much appreciated :):):)

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Remember one of the easiest ways to get constant hitlisters off your back easier is to build up your properties in your respective games. Myself included i was constantly hitlisted when i first started playing. But the higher i built my properties the less it happened instead they went to other methods. Use all your options you have in the game to make your character one of the best ones out there. Just because your a lower level does not mean you cannot beat higher levels if you build up properly.