[LCN] New City

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GOING TO CATCH DAVID, Jul 11, 2017.

1. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

As every player knows, as you typically get closer to reaching a new city, you save your cash so you can buy new properties as soon as available when you reach a new city. For those of in the last city already, it is more difficult to know when to invest and when to hold on to a large amount of funds if a new city comes out since no one has a clue if a new city is coming out tomorrow or in 6 months. I realize Kano isn't and never will be very reliable on information regarding new cities in Kong LCN, but any chance the devs might at least say a minimum of when a city won't be coming out? Like not for at least 3 months? or 6 months? Then I can plan and have some sort of idea the direction to go rather than holding on to large sums of cash for 6 months or investing today only to have a new city come out next week.

Sir Opinion Alot and Reg Hahn like this.
  2. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Sounds extremely sensible to me..

3. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

more locations is needed dammit, when!??!?!?!??!? gets booring up here any word about when????

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

im heading on being 3 cities ahead i couldnt imagine how some the others feel......... Used to kano would put out a new city just for 2 to 5 top players now there is 100 they seem not to worry ----little backwards to me but what do i know im addicted to a clicky click game

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No, there is no word.