new boss?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RAGM, Feb 20, 2013.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

ok iv seen a new world boss for VC and PC i was wondering when zombie slayer will have a new WB??

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Since a bunch of people decided to complain about how our latest boss wasnt getting killed before critical time they probably won't put one in

3. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

I don't think that is a factor, God of Bacon. Both Pirate Clan and Viking Clan have had only 3 World Bosses, as opposed to 4 in Zombie Slayer. Given how the timers work, they cycle with a new one up every 7 days, so adding another one would unbalance the timers, with a 5'th coming in midweek or at the same time as one of the others.

Pointing out the critical status of the bosses was a good thing, if you ask me. It's a perfectly valid point that those who put in the work for 13 days get screwed on the 14'th day when those that happen to have nothing to do get to destroy the xp reward for everyone else. When it gets to the point of that happening to every boss, I don't really see the point of putting in the work for the first 13 days. Kongregate was especially suffering, given the overall lower level of the player base, and the now dwindling player total.