[LCN] New BA idea.....?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GOING TO CATCH DAVID, Aug 23, 2015.

1. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@GOING TO CATCH DAVID : Hi! In this case would you keep the members anonymous or not? Cause it wouldn't be the same thing. If everybody stays anonymous, and with the same strength, it would be a big mess! However if you see the name / the team, it would be very different and very strategic. What would you prefer?

2. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@GOING TO CATCH DAVID : and another question. In you "Highlander style" , there would be "tier"? Or absolutely everyone would start with the same strength?

3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Whats the point of building your character if all have same strength

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

"The Point" is you build your character for the game - for the things you do every day. This idea was started just as a way to make an event, even suggested as not replacing the current BA but as a "new" event in which all players could participate in something where everyone could be equal and work together. But that was just "one" suggestion of many to either create a new BA or improve the current one.

I think it is funny how people will complain about everything and never actually look for solutions or ways to improve the game or events within the game. BA on Kong was at one time increasing every BA in number of participants. But since the major changes were introduced, the participation has dropped below 300 this last BA. People didn't like the old BA with players with high defense doing nothing placing high and people now don't like that now it is all about spenders and high stamina placing high. So when I started this thread, I was just trying to create discussion and throwing out a bunch of ideas. And I don't know how NA is doing on other platforms or games but I know for a fact on KONG LCN, just like RAIDS, BA is crashing and soon will be maybe 100 players. As it is less than 300 sign up and about 100 actually even do an attack.