[LCN] New Achievement Tiers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Aug 23, 2017.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all

Thanks to everyone who responded to our thread on the new Achievement tiers! We really appreciate all the input and it was great to be able to talk with you about the optimal lineup.

One of the most common pieces of feedback we got was that some of the achievement types, specifically Energy and Stamina, seemed too high; i.e. if you were putting far more points into either of those than your Attack, Defense or Health, you’d end up with a very weak character regardless of your level. This is true, and yet there are players out there that do have such huge amounts of these stats, so we set the Achievement values accordingly.

After some discussion, we really want to help encourage people to build competitive accounts at the higher end of the game, so we’re making an adjustment to the Energy and Stamina achievements based on your feedback. The number of achievements will stay the same, but we’re reducing the tiers as follows:

Energy:

Stamina:

If you already received rewards from some of these nothing will change for you, but for everyone else it should make the tiers a bit more realistic in terms of where you should think about investing. You can over-invest in these areas if you want, just don’t expect any more achievements to that effect. ;)

Thanks again for your patience and comments around this, and stay tuned - we are considering improving the Att/Def achievement rewards and adding in some more fight-focused achievements to further this goal.

AXXO and Zvanel like this.
  2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Thank You for bringing out this Stamina ach i really do appreciate this very much :)

3. You need to raise it I already have both those achievements

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

achievements are not meant to be unobtainable, they are a goal that players are suppose to strive for. That is the problem the achieves initially had which appears to be slowly getting fixed. A proper implementation of achievements is not to just scale off of the highest total a single player has in each category.

5. as always kano staff listen and on the ball big thanks for the adjustments hope it helps lots of folk x

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I think having the very last achievement being something ridiculous would be fun with all the others leading up that being reasonably obtainable. Some absurd number that no one should realistically achieve but it's there just in case.

7. if you read the post right if you already got achievement you not getting another, for those who don't have it yet it will be good for them to strive to, this game is not all about the big players it's about trying to also make it easier for those who are new,, give the staff a chance at least, wait i'm sure they will look after you too,, they need to keep things even for everyone. that is not an easy task....

8. Dunno how will impact the game but if this is the good of others that will a good and better game to be play with
    BH:)

9. Big Paul

Big Paul New Member

Hi @mi7ch what are you going to do for players who started increasing their stamina and or energy to get the new achievements? We now find we have rasied these stats needlessly.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Submit a Support ticket and we can review.