Myspace Update June 12 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

ok thank you.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Will there be a link posted in here when its up and running?

3. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

No they are going to make you guess what the link will be.

4. atmosphere

atmosphere New Member

??? What are you talking about lol. The only one here that seems upset is you in your post. Now we cant judge tone on the internet but people shouldnt assume one thing or the other. I just have a matter of fact direct speaking tone and that translates to internet posts as well. You will know I am mad when my verbiage changes. I just wanted an answer so I didnt waste too much time on fb if I wasnt going to get a package but that is a dead issue for right now. Were just waiting on them to get kano play up.

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Awesome. Thanks!

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We will link it here on the forum.

Going to do some last minute tests / reviews. Then break for dinner, then come back and release.

We will be reacting to any issues we see in the logs / brought up here on the forums. We moved really fast on this release, so there could be some "bugs" but we will knock them out as they come up, we just want to get everyone back up and playing as quickly as possible.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

lol You just joined the forum tonite , and this has been being talked about and updated continuously since last Thursday, Welcome to the forum. You missed alot of info by not being here , there are countless threads and conversations about this issue, Kano has worked very hard to help the myspace players and it looks like you all will be playing very soon.:)

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Order a pizza and keep at it.

9. atmosphere

atmosphere New Member

True True. Hopefully the Kano play offsite will be ready by if not today then by the end of the week. Given the short time they have had to make their own platform since myspace was so sudden. That was pretty quick for myspace to pull the plug and wipe away classic. I hope they go out of business for this. Those people at newscorp had an offer from zynga to buy myspace but wanted too much for the platform. As long as there is offsite, who cares about myspace anymore lol. Hopefully Kanoplay wont be as stale if things are done right.

10. Mike D

Mike D New Member

Thank you very much for all your hard work in this matter. Can't wait to get back to playing the games.:)

11. ben

ben Active Member

pimp well pay for it ... hehehehehe

12. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Lol ya just as i thought myspace was making a come back, boom there goes about 95% of there users lol. Ole tom sure isnt thinking right lol.

13. PosterBoy

PosterBoy New Member

Thanks. I'm sorry that Myspace left you in the lurch. Typical Myspace.

14. atmosphere

atmosphere New Member

Will we be able to use one log in and access all 4 of the games or will we have to log in to each one separately. I dont know if this question has been covered. I just know when I click on the link it only shows whatever game I clicked on and I hope we wont have to log in 4x. In myspace you log into your myspace access one game and in the top right corner, there are the other three games you can click on and each one comes up in a new page. Will this work similar or will we have to log in for each one? I havent read a lot about the offsite
    but would be good to know.

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

MMMMM Pizza :)

16. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Mcdonalds you mean, not pizza lol. Im just kidding im not in a rush for them to get it up.

17. PosterBoy

PosterBoy New Member

I thought this forum was started 15 minutes ago! How could it have started without me?

18. PosterBoy

PosterBoy New Member

MY pizza!!!

19. slippery

slippery New Member

Hey Justin, I only received mob wars however you might want to check your spam/junk email that's where I found all my other emails for all the apps I play, I received email for zombie slayers, pirate clan, mobwars and viking clan. Just a thought. :)

20. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

1 login..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.