Myspace Update June 12 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nice guys

nice guys New Member

same circle for me, back to a log in screen after i log in and select play now

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i sorta feel like a dick but have self satisfaction cus i am the first to bounty somebody on the new website lol

okay lets stop posting in this thread cus kendal said they are making a new thread as we speak so lets let then lock this thread and continue the confersations in a minute

3. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

i'm in! and thanks for the bookmark link/reminder and thanks for getting us up again!! this is why we stay loyal, kano! always top notch!

4. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I will say this much the mob wars that had been on myspace until kano came along when they removed it I didn't get squat. I know some of you may not know or remember it but us long time myspace players do. Talk about something that sucked. No email no nothing.. G.T.F gone and oh yeah you're screwed out of money. So I do appreciate the fact that Kano is obviously trying hard to rectify the situation. It sucks for us and them so don't be an ingrate and please keep that in mind. A little courtesy goes a long way.

5. nice guys

nice guys New Member

FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK, ty so much kano for busting hump on this

6. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

THANK YOU Kendal and everyone at Kano for getting this up and tell i everyone i said good work ;)

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Not sure MySpace folks will be able to handle how gifts are now handled :))) TY Kano :)

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.