Myspace Update June 11 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

I think Kano did a great job in figuering out how to please most people with this. I personally am glad that we will not lose ant stats or achievements we have already gotten.

2. At 23:00 (11 pm) EST - MySpace has gone to the new format & the games are no longer accessible. I was in the middle of playing Pirate Clan when the switch took place.

3. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yea i just tried refreshing my page on pirate clan and boom games is gone now

4. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

ok Kano.... ball is in ur court. . i dont like the fact that i should have stayed logged in to my space i might still be playing..i have 400+ days on in a row on the daily rewards and such.. .grrrrrr

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

They are gone as is I guess my daily survival streak :( and character ... I just tried logging in and the page was not found ... Capture.JPG

6. Kelex

Kelex Member

This is exactly what I was waiting to hear. Thank you Everyone Involved At Kano!

7. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

This is what i see now.jpg

and this is what i see...they log you out and you have to resign in and do a couple crazy things but after that in that pic is what you get and you can try and do myspace.com/games and nothing happens

this is what you get if you type in myspace.com/games
    no games.jpg

8. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

make sure and keep it fair some people stayed logged in.... MySpace has shut down the games you at Kano need to remove all efforts and stats from this time forward ..and restart in Kano play from this time forward so some dont gain an unfair advantage over others

9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Holy cow.

We all knew myspace was dirty and underhanded at this stage of the game but just wow.

"We're sorry, we can't find the page you're looking for. But what we can do is offer you this special mix of tunes with running time of exactly 4:04. Just click on the album covers, or one of the links below, and enjoy."

uh huh yeah that'll last. IDIOTS.

ok so hey kano how long before kanoplay works?

10. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

This is the solution I was hoping for all along. I only wanted to migrate if I "had" to. I'm still logged in and playing all four apps..will this stuff transfer from this point?

11. What some dirty dogs..............

12. ok good i thought it was just me .. ..dam they cut me off right after i posted i couldn't go to PC .. LOL

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

What about all the people that didnt sign up? Will all the dead accounts still be there for people to climb ranks attacking?

what of those that may have been on vacation the last two weeks, or on a temporary hiatus from the game otherwise, and didnt sign up yet?

This bums me out, it really does, I was very much happy to see all my loyalty would be able to put in the same network. Myspace didnt have enough players a year ago when I migrated myself to facebook, theres even less now, and if all the inactive accounts are gone, what is even the point of playing?

That was nearly the only thing left to do, go find inactive accounts that where alive and list them.

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

Oh yeah, and the email i got is blank.

"no subject"

no content

15. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

:( they took the games down and I still haven't gotten my email.

How long should we wait before we contact support?

How sad!

16. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Wow that is just f'd, I never thought they would give that short of notice. Realistically I thought we had till the end of the month.

Not even giving us a full week of notice is pretty awful business practice.

Well we were already working around the clock on this, I guess we will have to try to throw it into overdrive. Hopefully we can get the offsite working tomorrow, we will push hard to make that happen.

Sorry for this everyone, MS obviously doesn't care.

17. geff gur

geff gur Member

oh, my. it's a reference to the old 404: page not found error. how funny. no, wait, what i meant to say was stupid. bah! myspace just killed itself. long live kanoplay!!

18. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

If we cancel our myspace acct. now does that screw up anything for the game? cos i gotta an itchy finger. i can't wait to cancel it.

19. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

20. yup..my account is going as well as soon as new site is up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.