My Space LAG

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Havrey de shizzle, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havrey de shizzle

Havrey de shizzle New Member

Any one else having problems with the lag in myspace? For the last few days all I have been getting is refresh page :mad:

2. BB2

BB2 New Member

Yep, I always get the "Not Working, Refresh this page" Notice and it just sits locked up for secs at a time (on myspace Mob Wars), and it happens often.
    Been happening for a week or 2 now. Haven't noticed it in my other Myspace apps, just Mob Wars.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Avg timings look to be within normal range along with error rates. Anyone else having recent issues?

4. Havrey de shizzle

Havrey de shizzle New Member

Kendall, Please check now. Although the problem for me comes and goes, it REALLY bad now. I'm getting anywhere from a 1 to 5 sec lag.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

JJ and I have both noticed a big increase in the number of "refreshing" that we do not get on other sites

6. BB2

BB2 New Member

Getting more unplayable each day

7. BB2

BB2 New Member

Unplayable right now!!! Constant "Not Working Refresh now" messages (2:50 P.M Central)

8. BB2

BB2 New Member

Still screwed

9. Mr. Giggles

Mr. Giggles New Member

Very bad today...every other click is to refresh the page...this is so bad its about unplayable at this point.

10. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

glad to see someone finally post about the lag....I do not play MW but it has steadily gotten worse in ZS on myspace. I know several in my squad are complaining and experiencing the same thing.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have been playing LCN, Vikings, and Pirates for the past hour or so, and I noticed the lag on all 3 apps... constant refreshing every time I want to change the page to go to somewhere else (bosses, profile, etc.)... I have had to double click to get the refreshing to go away constantly, much more than yesterday...

12. WHELER

WHELER Banned

i been having issues with having to click 2-3 times... punch someone & it goes to the top of the screen like normaly does, but doesn't actualy punch them.. as i said needa click 2-3 times:(... think its a flash issue everyones expirencing, not a kanno issue.

i uses internet explorer & firefox... but the games set to be played on google chrome, havent tries to see if the probs there too...

13. BB2

BB2 New Member

I am Using Google Chrome and it is pretty much unplayable.

An update on this would be real nice

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

So today we were actually able to consistently replicate on our accounts.

We can see it through analytics as well, looks like the issues started around May 14th. It is also happening on other apps and appears to be an issue with MySpace proxy servers that they use for games.

We have been trying to get a dev contact at MySpace without much luck.

I have gone through the only contact form I could find at MySpace to try to get a response there, hopefully someone there will fix the issue.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  15. Corey Carstens

Corey Carstens New Member

lag

Every time i go too do job help or attack a person it slow.

16. BB2

BB2 New Member

TY for the update at least Kendall

17. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes today something looks really out of whack for today, the error rates have jumped to 30x what they have been previously.

18. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

No problem. Wish we could do more. Will try some other contacts tomorrow to see if we can get some action.

19. WHELER

WHELER Banned

another note, is gifts don't always go through... they say they do, but when you refesh they haven't.

its taken 2-5 trys to send a person a gift,lol damm myspace!

but Kendall's the man, he works his a** off to make shure were all problem free:) so hopefully it'll be fixed soon

20. big john klad

big john klad Member

yes the lag is getting bad any thing i go to do on vc or pc i have to refresh an can hardly get on mw thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.