My jobs don't count for Daily Gaming Points!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by bayareafrk, Apr 19, 2011.

1. bayareafrk

bayareafrk New Member

my account id: apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/profile/user/605478729
    I completed bunch of jobs, but it is showing as 0% completed, its been like that for weeks already, just didnt have time to write you guys about this bug. please fix it. thanks

2. you need to get jobs done in your last unlocked location.

but before that you have to get jobs done that you have not completed

3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

as long as u do jobs in the last unlocked city it will count towards ur gamer pts even if u have not completed jobs in other cities, but if u do jobs that u have not completed they will also count (well at least the jobs in the city b4 ur last unlocked, not sure about any other outstanding jobs)

4. incomplete yes regardless of location.

funny i remember completing jobs in latest location but had unfinished ones in previous locations and if i had completed all in last location and kept trying those they didnt count

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Gamer Points are only given out for jobs where you have not yet received the achievement OR jobs done in the latest location that you have unlocked.

@ATHEISTIC - if you are not receiving points for an uncompleted job then send a message into support so we can investigate further.

6. nope thats not what i was trying to say.i admit it was confusing how i said it.

if jobs in my last location are complete but i have other jobs that are incomplete,then when getting jobs done in latest location where all are complete no points get rewarded.
    thats what i was trying to say.is that better?

7. Wonder Woman

As long as you have not received the achievement for the job then you should get gamer points for that job regardless if it is in your current location.

8. ok...

all achievements in last location are complete.
    other locations are incomplete.
    if i get jobs in last location where the achievement is already there,no points are rewarded.

9. Wonder Woman

you should get gamer points in the latest location even if you have received all of the achievements for all jobs in that location.

10. maybe i was just imagining it but i swear i wasnt getting them when other jobs were incomplete in other locations

11. Busta

Busta Member

Maybe you've hit the maximum GP for jobs the day?

12. Wonder Woman

If you notice it again, send a message into support with all the info so that we can check it out. In some cases a new location has been unlocked but you are still on the last location (I know that this has happened to a few players).

13. ok will send if it happens again

14. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

haha i think u been dreaming that u werent getting pts AS...LoL

15. bayareafrk

bayareafrk New Member

still weird, i have completed all my jobs at least 500-700 times already in previous cities. now i'm in johanessburg, completed
    run at atm fraud scam ring: 1186 times,
    set up a 419 scam phone center 502 times,
    establish a shop and car jacking gagn: 703 times

they all 100% completed, then I traveled to Medellin where also all jobs are 100% completed, and trying to do
    Put crooked police on the payroll to get Police Uniform, I've completed that job 1479 times, and now i'm keep getting 0% for that job.

Please help. thanks