My Experience On Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chil By Design, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chil By Design

Chil By Design New Member

TO THE CREATORS OF MWLCN
    For almost two months I have played this game everyday. Now in the course of playing this game I've experienced and still experiencing someone abusing their ranks on this game. With all that going on, no one has given this abuse any thoughts of correcting the issue. I've read the replies of what I should do and frankly I am doing what I should do. Complain. If I were ever to purchase anything to enhance my ammo/gear/vehicles I wouldn't because of the abuse I am going through. This game is for anyone who enjoys playing it. I even have some good ideas that can enhance the game but with all the abuse I have and still experience. The best way to say this; To the creators of this game CAN YOU PLEASE HANDLE THIS ISSUE!?

2. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Cannot believe the lovely players of Lcn would be so mean lol

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

A few of us have advised you and said that this is part of a PVP fighting game, You are not the only player who has experienced this in one fashion or another ,but abuse ?? no you are not being abused or bullied, these games are designed to be aggressive and to use Kano's words, to beat the snot out of one another, for a two month player to complain and not be happy with a fighting game,just seems to me this is not your thing,and that is okay, there are plenty of different kinds of games on the internet where you do not fight, or that you fight against the computer generated life forms, when real people are involved you are gonna have this type of game behavior, which is totally normal and an everyday experience for those who have been playing for years. If I were you I would ignore it and just play your game, and do not complain in WC whatever you do,you will become more of a target :)

cricket_jumper likes this.
  4. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, whatever you do, stay away from the chat. that will only make matters worse. i just play my game and don't worry about someone kicking my butt every day (someone is going to kill you eventually, you can't stay healed more than 24 hours, it's just not possible).

Kirsten likes this.
  5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Farmville has some really nice Red Tractors....

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

And you can even have a Puppy :)

7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Chill by Design can you give us some figure so we know what you're talking about?

Your level, their level? Amount of attacks, punches, lists, kills from?

8. Chil By Design

If you are not a part of the CREATORS of MWLCN this post is not for you.

9. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

So you're not interested in getting the help of other players? You want the developers to change the game especially for you.

Good luck.

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  10. Kirsten

Public forum

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Mob Wars: LCN is, by design, a fighting game so you can expect to be trading blows with other players fairly frequently. :)

That said there are some limitations that apply to fighting, such as you can only attack 10% above or below your current level (unless you are provoked by someone outside of your fighting range) and you can't easily hitlist someone below level 300. Other than that, most things go, but you can always look into protection if the player hitting you has reached the griefing threshold: http://support.kanoapps.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/91/3/lcn---protection

If you would prefer to talk to us one-on-one about your issue I would suggest you contact Support if you haven't already. :)

12. Chil By Design

Mitch I never provoked the person who has been attacking me for over a month. This person is like 3000+ Level I'm just getting into 400's. Before I was even at 200 this person began attacking me on a daily basis they were in their latter 2000 lvl. From then they have been attacking me.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

They are unable to attack you unless you get on their rivals list by attacking, punching or listing them first.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

me as english wizard does not approves this message, besides i understand u: i dont like to be attacked too, it hurts our feelings.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Chil By Design

Obviously they are able and have been able to attack me everyday for over thirty days

16. Chil By Design

Before you reply this post understand this, every game that is made the person or persons are looking to get paid for their creativity. That's why they sell you the equipment to use in the game or you do what I have been doing earning my way level to level with favor points. Even they cost. So I'm not trying to waste money because of someone abusing their level skills on me or anyone else.

17. Chil By Design

This is about money not personal agendas

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  18. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

no i really understand: getting attacked so much is hurting me emotionally. i never get attacked but when i do then im super upset and theres a kind of shadow laying upon the rest of my whole day. i'm srs.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Chil By Design

I feel you. There is no need of abuse this game is for everyone.

WendelinR likes this.
  20. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

i remember when i was lower lvl, then u r usually around ppl who like to overattack.

overattacking is a crime, its like the person only takes from u, what a selfish person that must be.

hey, i wasnt born to serve u - i was born to love

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.