Multiple KANO Forum Accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, May 8, 2012.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

As far as I know it's not allowed to create a second account, especially if you got your first account banned due to violation of the Forum's TOU. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I remember reading something along the lines of 1 person, 1 forum account. Sure, it's a rule easily circumvented, as these forums allow for anonymity, but as far as I know it's a rule.

And yes, people with multiple forum accounts can distort Polls or Idea Votes easily, in essence voting down an idea they don't like by pretending that they're several players. They don't even have to comment on it, they merely need to vote 1 star and can then leave the forum again.

So yes, I think it should be a clear rule that 1 player is only allowed 1 forum account, but I still think that tracking this is way too much work for Kano, they have better things to do with their time, like banning cheaters and people who make insinuations about (sexual) crimes or crude, rude and derogatory jokes about diseases. And yes, both players in question play on MS VC. Not so sure about the former one, though, haven't seen his ugly hide in a while.