Mother's Day Raid - Raid Shop Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 16, 2019.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry, misunderstood. There is no additional penalty from what I can recall. We used to reduce the XP gained every time the party wipes, but since wipes no longer exist, it's just as the Health goes lower.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch when blacksmith out in vc

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  3. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

come on mi7ch must have read this been up 2 days

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I feel like I am repeating myself, but it goes:

Adventures/Properties first week.

Boss/Minigame second week.

Crafting third week.

Since the Boss came out on Wednesday this week, Crafting will be next week.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah I wasn't sure of the exact timing but I knew it was about that :) Make a banner each time we make get a new location, cause we usually don't remember lol

6. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

Interesting kano desides to swap out decent value raid point items for very low vaule 25/20 swivel gun. Those that choose to spend their raid points as they went , instead of letting the points accomunate - grabbed the prior 1 point much higher valued item PRIOR to kano once AGAIN changing up the rules during a ongoing event. So some peeps go a HUGE advantage by grabing those items worth far more then 10 times the worthless 25/20 swivel guns. those of us that didnt spend our raid points yet got shut out. Unfair advantages go thus to the early takers. Boy kano you sure love causing upset & drama yet again. Getting tired of the arbertrary caprious nature of kano.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Mojca Maca likes this.
  7. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

yep i agree should be able to save them up and spend when want to i have 78 raid tokens left in vc cant buy anything even offer for 1 token warrior att 153 def 153 not good enough as my lowest higher than that so saving them up to next raid would be better

8. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

78 tokens means shitlaod of stam and nrg used and get nothing...

Kirsten likes this.